Spike Ghost

-Daenerys_Stormborn 's OC-

Name: Ghost
Scales old: 18
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual as FUCK
Rank: Spike

Looks: She's very large, and she's a milky white color with black claws and black horns. Her talons and teeth are really razor sharp and are shiny, she keeps them very clean. Her eyes are a dark red and they darken more towards black when she's angry. She's known to snarl a lot with her lip curled back, or scowl at dragons. She's muscular but she's still got some curves, as she is a female. The tip of her tail is a spade shape, and it's black with sharp edges. Her wings are tipped in red, they look like bloodstains but they aren't.

Personality: She's a very feisty, usually always angry, fiery sort of dragon, very confident, very bright. But when you piss her off you're finished. She won't even directly set a hand on you, she'd ruin you indirectly. But with that said she can be very forgiving if she feels like she should forgive. She's very loose about relationships, she doesn't want to belong to one dragon alone which causes her to have flings of sorts, where she flirts with someone but then turns away. She always feels bad for doing this but can never really stop herself. She's very brave, and will risk her life for others of need be.

Mate: "No."
Crush: "Not that I know of."
Offspring: "..... Hell no."

Why they deserve their rank- She's a fighter at heart, and she's built for the job. She knows how to get the job done.

Speed- 6/10
Strength- 9/10
Endurance- 6/10
Intelligence- 9/10