chapter 0

inna lillah wa inna ilaihi rajeoon
(surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return)

Nooooooo! Ya Allah no! its not possible, it can't be!

Suddenly the whole world seemed to be foreign to me... everything seemed to blurr... all my organs felt numb, my heart seemed to have forgotten

its primary function..beating....

my body didnt listen to me, it just wanted to sit down take out all the pain and anguish that had hit me, all at once when the doctor uttered those five words which i dreaded the most" I'm sorry she's no more."

I dropped to the floor i didnt how to start crying or how to release myself from this dolor.

How i wished all this was just a joke a mere prank some heartless saddist was playing....

I dont know what got into me but i suddenly wanted to see him, Abdullah, my dad. He was the only one who could console, the one i wanted to hug and never let go until i woke up from this nightmare..

I saw him standing outside the ICU, he didnt have the courage to go in but his heart won, he had to see her for the last time.. He went in but i didnt follow,i stood there in front of the door that was ajar, i didnt have the strength to walk in and see my best friend, my only companion, the one who loved me soo much, who would never stand a word against me, MY MOTHER..

I saw him break down, i saw him cry for the first time! My dad was crying! He yelled out, Zeenath!!!,a cry so loud and filled with woe!

I couldnt take it, it was too much to bear.. my tears gushed out burning my skin with each growing second..

--------------------
Assalamualaikum guyzz! this is my first book... hope u like it!! pls like comment n share.. and make loads of dua!