I first saw her in 6th grade!

It is Allah that takes and He that gives and He prescribes. a certain destiny for every matter
- Bukhari

Zubair's pov:

I was gazing at the stars! lost in thought of how they keep rotating! I was gazing, not at the sky but at my galaxy wallpaper on my smartphone!!

Not one notification had come from past one hour.... has the world forgotten this dazzling Zubair or was my wi-fi  out?!

My significant thought process was suddenly interrupted when my brother walked in, he was my man, my pal, my soulmate,my 24/7 naturally appointed bugger, he's zamil!!

As usual when he entered our room being humble looking down, he was actually checking out his phone.... but he looked a bit gloomy.

He gave me a glance and revealed the news, "We have to meet Abdullah uncle, he's probably devastated." Before i could ask the cause ,he forenamed, "Mrs. Abdullah passed away 2 days ago."

"What! I mean inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajeoon", I yelled completely astonished. My heart sank in distress, the very thought that ,the always smiling and cheerful uncle was sad, felt unimaginable!

"I will take a shower and we'll leave at once!".

All i could think during my shower and on the way to uncle's house was about zeba, his daughter and him. I knew Abdullah uncle from the masjid, he never missed even one prayer and came to the masjid everyday, all 5 times!

And as for zeba we were classmates in the 6th and the 7th. It was the first day of 6th grade that I had noticed her. she was the only hijabi girl,(scarf wearing with full clothes) her small face held an innocent smile. since it was the first day our English teacher sought to let us speak in front of the entire class, zeba's topic was 'My favourite book' everyone thought she would say something like cindrella or Hansel and gratel but she boldly said," My favourite book is the holy quran!" It was that day that my heart had felt shaken , i was dumbstruck by her level of faith and compassion towards our religion at such a tender age! I respected her whole- heartedly!!

%%%%%%%%%%%

Assalamualaikum guyz sorry for the short chapter will update in no time! stay tuned!!!