REGISTERATION DAY!

Allah has a plan for you and you are exactly where he wants you to be.

Life is cool I guess, I really am not sure because everything seems different and unusual.

So after I hung out with uncle he dropped me home and I met aunty......... she was a typical Indian relative who doesn't exactly understand the meaning of 'I am really full aunty, I can't eat anymore". All I could think of was zaid ali's video with the gun in the aunty's hand.

Anyway,after a nice brunch I decided to call Zamil, after like 5 long minutes I heard him pick up.

Zubair: what took you so long?

Zaamil: Wa alaikumsalam to you too.

Zubair: Assalamualiakum (with an smug face)

Zaamil: I was taking a shower.

Zubair: Alhumdulillah atleast you started taking a shower after I am gone.

Zaamil: oh please!

Zubair: is mom around?

Zaamil: yeah she is jumping to talk to you.

I heard an "ouch" in the background probably because he got hit by mom for being annoying

AMMI: Zubair betaaaaaa, Assalamualaikum, had food? did you sleep? was the journey good? did uncle come on time?

Moms!! always ask so many questions at once.

Zubair: Ji Ammi! Aunty ,made awesome food, and Yes for everything else.

AMMI: have you settled? Are you comfortable?

Zubair: yes Ammi alhumdulillah!!

AMMI: "Okay beta abba says his Salaams to you and uncle's family, we will call you at night In shaa allah."

Zubair: In shaa allah! Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

AMMI: Wa alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

I felt really relieved after listening to my moms voice.
Everything did feel different, it wasn't like home but it was manageable.

Just then I saw a small boy coming in, he was about Zaamil's age but younger and shorter, he had light brown eyes just like uncle, I assumed him to be Ismail.

"Heyy assalamualaikum, how are you bro?? ", he asked.

Alhumdulillah good.

Expecting to see his elder brother I kept looking at the door but no one came.

I came by the school bus, he said as he saw me constantly glancing at the door.

I saw him go in after removing his socks and he came back all fresh!
I was doodling in my phone when he suddenly asked,
"hey..... umm... do you wana play PS?"

"sweet!!"

============

After 2 days:

Today in shaa allah would kind of be my first day! It was registeration day, the day we had to go get our ID cards, pay the fees, take our gaurdians to sign few forms and to just have a rough idea of how the college looked on the outside.

I woke up from sleep, not literally, I just opened my eyes, to see what Haniya was doing, her bed was neatly made and the blanket elegantly lying folded on the edge of the bed.

We both shared the room upstairs, the room was the biggest in the house, it had two large beds in the middle, two study tables, a side table on either side of each bed, two bean bags, large wooden cupboards attached to the wall and one laptop stand kind of thing which had a Lenovo laptop and the stand's drawer had speakers the charger a laptop cooler and other things very neatly arranged!

Haniya kept the room really clean and the baby pink paint on the wall with a few decorations and one breath- taking painting of the ocean made by Haniya herself and a cute girly clock with hearts, made it all the more perfect!

As mentioned by Haniya yesterday that she, her mom, Hamida aunty and Aminah maami(my mom's brother's wife) had together arranged and decorated the room before I had arrived.

"zebaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! get up weeeoun! weeoun! weeeoun!"

Mmmmmmmm........Haniya!!! I don't want to! and stop yelling like the minion with the three sirens around his head from Despicable me 2.

"Heehee", she flashed me with a sheepish grin and said,"seriously get up, you forgot we have to go college for registration today!! Oh Allah look at the time! Ya Rahim wake this kid up!"

Hey I didn't forget m just kinda.....and I let out a loud yawn!!....

She grinned.

"What time is it by the way??", I asked while rubbing my eyes

She shook her head and said, "the time has come dear child, the hour that has been the most awaited", she gave a dramatic pause and continued,"the day when Zeba Abdullah and Haniya Siddique would finally be college students! !!!!!

We both squealed together and almost broke the bed by jumping in excitement!

After we chatted about random things for sometime, she trailed of downstairs while screaming, " Breakfast is ready and get down quickly we have a lot of stuff to do!!!"

I got up despite the gravity in my blanket because today in shaa allah will be the first time I will be seeing my College!!

*************************

It was 9:45! and registerations were starting only at 10:00 but despite that i didn't want to be too early nor be too late. From my experience of roaming around our area or going to the mall with Ismail, there was just way too much traffic just for a 15 min drive. we had to take our guardian also today.

It was really hilarious , how uncle was wearing his best tie and full sleeved shirt looking quite formal, spraying his cologne and checking himself in the mirror a bunch of times and smiling and cautiously adjusting his tie.

"Ya Allah the boy is ready and you are still looking at yourself for like the fifth time. Its like your going on your first day!", that was aunty getting really mad at him and mumbling,"who is he even trying to impress??"

I laughed seeing uncle again wear his tie properly for like the sixth time.

"Uncle are you nervous?", I asked trying to hide my smile.

"Of course not.. It's just.. okay I am ready!!! Lets get going, he grabbed his car keys, we said our Salaams and we were off to the college!"

********************************

"Alhumdulillah finally! The registeration is over! Its like I just went to the gym", Haniya groaned and settled on the bench next to Zeba. It was a long queue and they had to wait for like hours and finally got their college identity cards and their pictures in it were good alhumdulillah.

Haniya thought to herself no matter how her sister Zeba tried to hide it, she very well knew that when the form had asked to write Zeba's mother's name, she had hesitated, wriggled the pen in her hand and her fingers trembled while writing the word, 'Zeenath'. It was sad. She was sitting very quietly and looking at the ground. Haniya tried to always cheer her up as if there could be nothing that could go wrong in this world but at times she would remain silent to watch her dear sister and give her own soace.

While these thoughts were circulating in Haniya's mind, she stood up to go call her dad when suddenly she stopped in her tracks. Her face grew pale and she began sweating, her mind thoughtless, a shiver ran down her spine, she sat down on the bench with a thud, bewildered.

What was HE doing here?? Why did she ever have to see him again? Was that incident not enough????

................

Assalamualaikum, how was it?? Its one of the longest chapters I have updated. Who do you think this 'him' is? Be excited!! In shaa allah will update soon.
Voting , commenting, sharing and making dua is highly appreciated.
Luv u loadzzzzzzz.