Departing from Dears!

Assalamualikum everyone... I know I am like the weirdest authors who doesn't really express my thoughts so much... coz I don't want you to be like 'ugh that bold written thing again! !"

Oh and yaaaaaahhhhhhh it reached 680 views!!!! Alhumdulillah I am over the moon!!!! Love u loadz pls vote and comment you can write what you feel about every chapter. Because that really will make me really glad..... ♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥

Venue: zeba's home

Zeba did you put the lock on your pink suitcase???

Yes Abba, all done.

Everything was set... this was it! I don't know maybe I would never come to Dubai again. My mothers memories lurked in every corner of this house. My childhood in this monarchy and the comforts and perks of living in abroad could almost all become just past after tonight!

I looked around my room. It was empty. The furniture had either been given away or shipped on cargo to my place. My room was still pink... I just stood there staring at the walls....

*flashback*

Ammi is this my room?

Yes zeba, but everything here is pink, what say we give it to abba..??

But ammi, I don't think he will like that sleeping beauty cupboard..

Mom chuckled as I didn't understand her sarcasm!

She laughed and said, "okay princess this is going to be your room! Now give mummy a kissy if you liked the room."
I kissed my mother at once and announced with a wide grin,' I love my room and you Ammi! "

Unknowingly a tear trickled down my cheek but I was simultaneously smiling. I didn't know whether I cried because of nostalgia, my mother or the fact I was leaving Dubai behind!

....
Venue: zubair's home.

Only four hours were left for my flight. My boarding was at 9:30 tonight. I had just finished praying the Travel prayer when my mother walked inside my room.
I was sitting on the prayer mat, making dua and looked up and smiled at her.

But only her lips  smiled back unlike her beautiful eyes. There was like a clogging in my heart when I finished my dua and turned to face my mother, she was sitting next to me waiting for me to finish.

It was already 5:45 and we had to start for the airport soon.

My mother just kept looking at me as though if she took her eyes off me I would be gone.
I hugged my mother, I didn't want to cry, believe me guys can overcome anything except the feeling of leaving their mother!

I could feel her controlling her tears and I withdrew before my threatening tears would stream down my handsome face. Alright just kidding!

"Don't worry Ammi I'll be back soon and also you, Abba and Zamil will come over during Zamil's summer break. Soooooo... I will see you in no time in shaa allah.... zuba will take care of himself and be a good boy, though he will miss your food he will never miss fajar okay??!!!"

She just nodded trying so hard not to cry.

"Mera Raja (king), when did you get so big?"

"Mom I was taller than you since 9th grade remember!"

Zubair!!, she said and shook her head in amusement.

Just then Zamil barged into our room, which was soon going to be his room.

Did I interrupt the mother son departing scene..

Yes you idiot!, I yelled.

Don't call me idiot you.. . ....

"Zamil atleast say good words when he is leaving," my mother said.

"Ammi but he called me idiot!!", Zaamil whined and gave her a look as if my mother had done injustice to the whole of mankind!

'Typical Zaamil.....'

Okay both of you get ready we have to leave in 15 min.

I sighed. And just looked at my younger brother. It was awkward to get all emotional with him so I just smiled at him and punched him on the shoulder.

"Take good care of my PS3!"

"Yah sure dude, I'll take care of it like my girlfriend."

"You don't even have a girlfriend."

"Eye roll( by zaamil)"

I was about to leave my room to go drink some water before leaving when zaamil spoke up.

"Hey...bhai...uhh..yeah ... and whatever.. just take care of your health okay and call mom every week.... he said a bit awkwardly, with a tinge of affection."

I internally was like."Man...I"ll probably miss this fool the most"..

I cleared my throat, which again was having that clogging effect... and mumbled , "yeah! In shaa allah!"