Well, Well Mr. Badboy

Hi ya, this story is a story that was a hundred followers competition for every hundred followers I will write a story of their choice, but I will tell you right now if you win the hundred if you want a good story then I would say that good genres for me to write is werewolf, vampire, teenfiction or random. You tell me if you want anything in particular for the story I will be getting ideas for the story from you. But of you simply don't care where I take this story then I will do anything to my best ability. So I know most of you won't read this whole thing so I'll trying to make it short.

Xavier Black is a well known badboy of the city London, Britain. He was a junior in high school, has sex a lot, the ultimate player, drinks almost everyday when he doesn't he is either doing one of his flings or watching his 7 year old little sister, that will always have a spot in his heart but no one knows this not even his best friends but will he change his ways for the new girl in town, will he put his trust in her, and will he tell her his past or will he turn his back at the sight of trusting someone new?

Maddison Taylor, the new good girl in London, Britain, isn't your typical good girl she might go by the rules but have her with her friends she will be the craziest girl you will ever know. She loves people more then a girl loves food. She might be shy but when she gets to know you, you'll wish she never got used to you. When she meet Xavier will the good girl turn bad or will she turn him good?

Will there crazy ride turn out for the better or for the worse? Find out what happens with this love-hate, crazy, opposites attract relationship.

I'm bad at descriptions so I hope this will turn out as a good story and this is a good description.

For warning there is cussing and sexual content you have been warned.

DISCLAIMER: I AM AMERICAN AND SINCE THIS STORY IS SET IN BRITAIN AND I DON'T HAVE BRITISH FRIENDS OR KNOW ANYONE BRITISH I AM GOING TO WRITE A LOT OF THIS STORY IN AN AMERICAN VIEW OR PERSPECTIVE BUT IF ANYONE IS BRITISH OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME OR CORRECT MY BRITISH GRAMMAR BY MESSAGING ME. PLEASE I AM WILLING TO LEARN AND EXPAND MY WRITING KNOWLEDGE.