Chapter 1

•°•°• Maddison's pov •°•°•

Beep

Beep

Beep

I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and sat up. Most people would hate getting up at 5 o'clock in the morning to move but I'm moving to London, Britain. I can just imagine all the cute British boys and the accents.

I got in the shower did my business. I brushed my purple hair and got dressed.

After I got dress in ripped jeans and a 'weird' shirt. I put on my galaxy converse and went downstairs to get breakfast(pic at top or to the side. I tried to make a collage of the pictures but it didn't work out so sorry). I saw my mom making my favorite food waffles with Nutella and syrup.

When I was eating my parents were making small talk but I wasn't paying attention so when they said my name I looked them with a mouth full of waffles and said, "Huh?"

"I said, how are you felling about the move?" my dad looked annoyed when my mom said that. Oh, ya did I mention that my dad hates me for some old unknown reason. I tried to tell my mom about it but she wouldn't listen to me, she only said something like 'oh honey, you're just delusional he loves you. Now go clean the dishes.' She never believed me. But the thing is he never touched me or abused me, he just gave me dirty glares when my mom wasn't looking.

I should probably tell why we are moving, well it wasn't because of me if that's what you thought actually it was because of my dad. Well not necessarily of a bad thing, he actually got a promotion so we had a month to get everything packed and on its way to London. Our stuff is already at our new house.

"Oh, ya I feel fine about it. Actually I love it we get to move to London, like how cool is that." I answered my mom's question when I realized I hadn't yet answered her yet.

"Oh, that's good honey. Is all your stuff you are bringing to London packed and in a carry on?"

"Ya mom, just some last minute stuff like what I was wearing and some bathroom stuff. When are we leaving?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"We're leaving in about an hour and an half. So be ready by then."

"Okay mom"

I went upstairs to my room and finished packing my bathroom stuff and some left over clothes. When I came back downstairs my mom and dad were standing by the door waiting.

"Are you ready?" My mom said more excited then she should have. But I replied with a quick and quiet ya and brushed past her to the car and sat in the back. Not to much longer they came in and we were off to the airport.

°•°•°•°• 13 hours later *a/n at end °•°•°•°•

We're driving to our house right now and I'm toning out my parents with music so I won't get bored to death with their 'interesting conversation'.

About five to ten minutes later my mom is opening my door and taking out one of my ear buds.

Out of surprise I screamed and jumped out of the car crouched down to the ground and maneuvered my hands in the karate chop motion and saying "fight me evil beast" but I guess my mom got offended and grounded me for the rest of the day ya yay me, note the sarcasm.

"Get inside were here Maddi, and DON'T CALL ME AN EVIL BEAST!!!"

"Sorry mom I didn't know it was you and I was zoned out you know when someone breaks me of my zone I get crazy," I tried to say in a reasonable voice but I guess she didn't hear it.

"I don't care now get inside and unpack your room. After your done come and help unpack downstairs"

I mumbled a OK and went inside and upstairs and looked in two doors until I found mine the first door was a bathroom. When I looked in my room it didn't even look like a room worth living in much less standing in.

"This will take some time but I will make you look livable"

3 to 4 hours later I was done making my room livable. It actually looked good, but it took so much energy to make it look like it does I could just fall on my bed and sleep instantly. Just then I realized that I didn't have my bed in my room. I downstairs to find my mom or dad. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom putting plates away.

"Mom, did you know where my bed is?"

"What do you mean, it should be in your room?"

"Well it's not so...,"

"Honey, do you know where Maddi's bed is?"

"Why would I know where her bed is?"

"Don't give me attitude. I might be old and smaller than you but I am still scary as hell when I'm mad and you know that."

At that moment I decided to interrupt them. "Ummm, guys remember I'm trying to find my bed here?"

"NOT NOW!!!" they screamed at the same time like they rehearsed it.

I didn't reply back and just went upstairs. I stood in my doorway and just looked at my room it still looked amazing even without a bed. I walked over to my window to see outside I thought it would have an amazing view of the outside world, but that's not what I got. I got, still an amazing view, a shirtless guy with a muscular back. Just as I was admiring his back, he turned around and saw my spaced out admiring look. I was still spaced out so I didn't hear him open his window and coincidentally my window was already open so when he said the most fuckboy-ish thing he could ever say.

"Hey baby , you like what see. Wait, you don't have to answer I already know I am. Why don't you come over here and I can show you the most amazing time of your life?"

I stared at him with shock and disbelief written all over my face. I just can't believe he said that. I decided that I would pop the ego bubble he has going on there.

"Well, well Mr. fuckboy I would go over there if I wanted a std, but seeing as I don't, I won't. So bye bye."

As soon as I said that I slammed my window shut and closed my curtains. I showed him. Right?

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
A/N
I don't know how long it takes to fly to California to London so don't comment on how it's wrong or it's some on on hours long. I looked on Google and the one that seemed correct.

Well, how was that chapter it's the first one yay.
I hope it was good
So...
Vote
Comment
Share
Bye bye