Chapter 2

Pic of Xavier and his group of friends to the side or top. I got the pics from Google but I edited it by myself.

°•°•°•Xavier's POV•°•°•°

At the moment I am in the principle's office, but I don't why. Its only second period, so I don't know what I did, I don't think I did anything wrong because it is also Monday, the worst day in history. Well, sitting here deep in thought thinking about what I could've done, I didn't hear Mr. Gibbson call my name to go and see him to 'talk'.

"So, I'm assuming you're wondering what you're doing here, correct?" I just nodded my head not wanting to get in trouble again because me and the principal aren't on the best of terms, so he continued. "Well, next monday we are going to have a new student and she is in a lot of your classes, except for elective and math. I know your grades, so I was thinking for you to improve your grades for the classes you have with her I will put 30 more credits for your grades. Deal?"

At this, to say I was shocked is an understatement I honestly didn't know what to say, I just sat there with my mouth wide open closing sometimes life a fish outta water. I didn't know what to say, it was so surprising that he would even suggest something like that. So I said when I came to.

"I'll do it."

*~*~*~*~*~*

It's now lunch and I still get over the fact the principal gave me that deal. I am going my spot in school. It's in the 1000 wing, only 6% of the school goes over here. That really small percentage is mainly TAs and really smart students that in college level learning or kids who have skipped a grade. But we come over here because it's really secluded and no teachers come over here, so we can do whatever we want and not get in trouble for pranks we pull on either each other or others. I round the corner and came to a stop of see the school sluts, and yes I have slept with all them but mostly the queen bee Lillian Natress. Honestly, almost every guy in, or even out of school, has slept with her. Though she isn't the best I've had but she is on the Top 20.

"Hey, there big boy, you wanna go and do a round or two?" Lillian said trying to be seductive, but honestly it made me want to puke, even though I haven't eaten since this morning, and that was saying something. 

So being the kind person I am I said, "Lillian, go fuck yourself I'm not horny right now. Why not go to your other boy toys?"

See Nice.

The shocked face of her and her minion were just priceless. Though the faces of my friends were better. They were all putting their hands against their mouths to try and stop their laughing fit. But notice how I said try. Because all of a sudden I hear a loud noise that sounds like laughter but very very very loud. I look to my left to see Wyatt, Luke ,and Xander laughing their asses off like someone just said that they were going to get the dicks chopped off but in a joking manner.

"Look Lillian, can you just leave me alone, I really want to eat and if I'm horny after I'll come and find you, deal?"

"Fine, but you have to do it, not me this time." She says with a wink and sashays off with her right hand minion.

"God, she is so annoying, why can't she just leave me alone? Does she realize that I don't want her all the time?" I ask them with a sigh and sit down at our usual spot and started to eat my lunch.

Xander sat down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder, looked me in the eyes and said,

"Boi, did you get high without us? Because you never reject Lillian that bluntly. Like ever."

I looked at him like he was crazy and on some fucking cocaine or some shit like that, but knowing him, he probably would be.

"No, actually I haven't smoked all day. My parents are drug testing me now because I came home high as hell the other day. Boy, but it was worth it. You should've seen their faces it was priceless. My mom was screaming her head off about how drugs are bad and I shouldn't do them, but me being me when I'm high, was like, 'But I do them all the and you haven't noticed until now.' But that was what got me in trouble and started the drug tests. But, while my mom was yelling at me, my dad was just standing behind her nodding his head like he was proud I was high or something. It was totally awesome."