C22 "Dannie-Chan ^_^"

A/N

The pic above is how I picture Kawaii-chan at this chapter.This chapter is dedicated to AishaMiaw,for being one frick of a CHIBBIE!!! And I love you hahahahahaha!!!

"The only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy."| Susanna Kaysen

Kawaii-Chan's P.O.V

(Play song above)

Dante~Kun is still tugging on my arm.Kawaii~Chan is feeling tired!!!

"Dante~Kun let's stop can we rest for a moment?"

I let go from his grip and breathed heavily.Aww...I stared at the street in disappointment.

"Kawaii-Chan...are you okay?"

I sighed and looked at Dante~Kun's eyes.We have walked very far and we haven't reached our destination.

"Where exactly is Dante~Kun taking Kawaii-Chan? Kawaii-Chan is getting very tired!"

"We're very near,only a few steps left! Come on!"

I groaned as he led me to the place.It seems like a forest....eeeep! Not the forest! Kawaii-Chan heard that a Yokai (ghost) stays there! Hauw...Kawaii-Chan is very scared!

"Stop Dante~Kun!!! A Yokai stays there!!!"

He looked at me with a confused look.Kawaii-Chan isn't stupid! Kawaii-Chan knows very well a yokai lives there! Kawaii-Chan heard it from the wind! Yeah,the wind talks to me!

People think I'm crazy! I'm not! The wind talks to me! Kawaii-Chan is telling the truth!

"Dante~Kun don't look at me like that!"

"Uh...Kawaii-Chan..I live here"

I looked at him with my eyes wide open.*blink blink*

"Eeeee!!! Dante~Kun is a Yokai! Run!!! Don't hurt Kawaii-Chan!!!"

Kawaii-Chanrun around like a child.Dante~Kun is a Yokai! Dante~Kun sighed and held me by my jacket when Kawaii-Chanwas about to run past him.

"Kawaii-Chan I am not a Yokai! Just look what's inside!"

"D-D-Dante~K-K-Kun is n-n-not a Y-Y-Yokai?"

He sighed and smiled at me.

"If I was a Yokai,I couldn't have held your hand a while ago.I blushed as he brushed a portion of my hair from my face.

"Come on in"

He led to his house.....Wow! Kawaii-Chan is very impressed.Dante~Kun's house is very beautiful! The pool,the mansion,the lights.But......Why is Dante~Kun hiding his house in the forest?

"Welcome back,master Dante!"

A little girl cane out and hugged him.She was about 5-6 years old I think? She has light blue hair and had a pink headband.

Kawaii-chan thinks she is Dante~Kun's sister.

"Daniella! How is my little gumdrop doing this hour of the night?"

The girl smiled and held her teddy bear tight.She's so cute and Kawaii!!!

"I'm waiting for my brother....Ooo!!! You brought home your girlfriend!!!"

She ran up to me and looked at me with awe.I feel like I'm losing my third-person thing again....this always happens when I'm excited or thrilled or....flattered.

"Hello girlfriend of my brother! What's your name? My name is Daniella Therese Fox! But you can call me Dannie for short!"

Dante blushed as I bent down to reach Dannie-Chan's height. She sure is cute! Her teal-colored pajamas and neon pink and green teddy bear looked so Kawaii on her!

"Hihihi! I'm Kawaii-chan... I'm sorry Dannie-Chan but I'm not your brother's girlfriend"

She looked at me with her pouty face.Somewhat similar to mine.She faced Dante and turns around.

"Guess my brother is forever alone eh?"

Dante raised an eyebrow and rubbed Dannie-Chan's light blue hair.

"She's not my girlfriend Dannie....."

He looked at me with a smirk on his face.I just blushed,what should I say?

".....yet"

I completely blushed a crimson-red and looked on the floor,embarrassed.Dannie just laughed and covered her mouth.

"Hihihihi! "Yet".....I better go inside before I ruin your moment! Bye future sister-in-law!!!"

Dante face-palmed himself and put his hands on his pocket.

I slowly went to him with a sly smirk on my face.

"What did you mean by...yet?"

He laughed and touched my face.Which made me blush,like all the time.

"You're not my girlfriend now....but you will be"

I tilted my head a little and smiled at his response.

"Let's get inside before we do something else."

I was about to walk inside when he placed his hand on my waist.

"I'll lead you there.....safely"

I'm blushing to the max now!

"I know you will.....senpai"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note >_<

Hey guys!!! HaikyuuLover716 here!!! Just here to say....did you like the new character Daniella? Was she cute? Juat comments your thoughts below!

Thankieeeessss!!!

Byeeeeeeeee!!!