Halloween

It was Halloween day, and the first time she could remember Halloween being on a Saturday. She figured that made it simpler, since a Saturday was the normal day to throw a party, and they wouldn't be able to hook her into going trick or treating on the actual day of Halloween.

Zelda just had to make it one night. One night. Link would be there, and she had a sword. So she was prepared for whatever might happen at the party.

Putting on her costume took her a lot longer than she thought any article of clothing should ever take. About an hour later and she was ready. Make up, hair, countless accesories... Well, she had some of her hair tied with ribbon, a strange metal - she didn't even know how to describe it other than a headband/crown - held her hair back. Golden metal guards on her shoulders, and beautiful silver bracers on each arm.

Her dress was black, but it wasn't a boring dark dress. No, this dress was fit for a princess. It had long sleeves and the dress draped all the way to the floor. Black flats accompanied the costume.

A ring from the doorbell signified the start of her evening. Well, tonight won't be all bad, she decided as she opened up the door and saw Link. He looked quite handsome wearing a green tunic, a strange, yet nice green hat, and a sword and shield on his back. Zelda blinked a few times and then regained control of her senses. "Wow, you look cool."

Link smirked slightly, a handsome looking, somewhat... playful smirk. "You look amazing," he replied as he looked from her earrings to her shoes. "It seems we fit nicely together. The knight and the princess," he said with a smile.

"Quite the coincidence huh? Lana picked it out since I'd never dressed up for Halloween before..." she said, her cheeks a little flushed from his compliment and how insanely gorgeous his smirking face really was.

"Well, I guess Lana's counsel is good for more than one thing." His eyes trailed to her back, and then returned to her face with a raised eyebrow. "Why the sword?"

"Why not?"

He chuckled. "I guess there's no reason. It's pretty cool."

"Even though it's dull I can still use it in self defense."

"You expecting trouble at the party?"

"There's nothing I don't expect at a party. Least of all a party thrown by Dark."

He laughed lightly, but behind it was an emotion he was hiding exceptionally well. "What else could you expect from Dark?" Then Link held out his arm. "Shall we?"