C.2 - The Talk (1)

An//: please comment and vote, I'd like to know if this is worth continuing. 5 votes for the next chapter! Enjoy!! :)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Shanna

It was a beautiful morning and an even beautiful sight layed next to me. Sunny clutched my shirt with the cute Pooh Bear dummy in her mouth, sucking away. I had to take a picture!

I didn't want to get up, but I needed to; I could already hear my mom making breakfast for when the Desmen's came over. Josie and Collen were bringing their cute little twins over with them so they can explain things to them once we talk everything through and figure things out.

Right as I walked in the kitchen I heard the front door open and Josie walked in.

"Lana, the food smells amazing!" My mother blushed and hugged Josie and then the rest of the gang.

"The niños are more then welcome to watch some TV in the living room, if they'd like." The two sets of twins looked at my mom then to Josie and then to each other, and then they ran to the living room. They know where it is.

Collen walked up to the island and sat next to my dad having some "manly convo". I sat in silence, still trying to comprehend the morning and also what is going to happen once my Sunshine wakes up.
"So Shan, I'm assuming Sunny is still sleeping or..." Collen's voice tugged me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, didn't want to wake her she looked too cute and she had a dummy in her mouth. It was adorable." I couldn't help but let a blush creep to my cheeks.

Collen chuckled, " Wow, already got her using a binky? Cool! You seem to be a little excited for this or am I just seeing things?"

I heard Josie, mom and dad all hum in agreement, with all the same look.

"You do look happy hon and you're blushing, like a lot. I think its cute and I'm glad that you've gotten this far with this and you just started last night!" My dad smirked, he knew me all too well and knew I was excited to do this with Sunny.

"Um-yea-its-a-yeah..... I-uh-"

My moms Spanish accent interrupted my temporary struggle, "Aye, Lang, amor be nice!" He smiled quickly blowing her a kiss.

"I'm just glad to see the sparkle back in my little dumpling's eye. You haven't been like this since everything that went down," his voice faded thinking about our loss. "And even before that, you're spark wasn't there. I'm glad you found another thing you are passionate about."

By the end of his small speech my face felt like it was radiating the heat of the sun and I knew that my tan skin was now beat red.
Josie and Collen both smiled at me; they didn't seem to mind how excited I was and I was glad. I don't want to come off as some creeper or something.

"So, now that we are here we need to set some boundaries and rules for Sunny don't we?" Josie looked at us as we nodded, "I think she needs to wear a diapers at night, because she has peed in bed a few times -when she actually was at the house and not at some party - from nightmares I'm assuming, and she'd get so angry and embarrassed even though me and Collen tried to tell her she did nothing wrong. Both sets of twins even tried to tell her it was okay and that Bonnie and Clyde sleep with diapers and they're 7, but she just got pissed and started yelling."

The Desmens looked devastated. I know it's been hard on their family trying to deal with a grieving, angsty 16 year old on top of already having four munchkins that didn't really understand what was going on.

I nodded and my mom looked at me, then to Josie and Collen. It was as if they were waiting for my 'okay'. I guess I would too if I were them. I did a ton of research on this stuff once I found out about it and I guess I come off as "passionate and knowing".