America's Most Beautiful Woman

Your POV:
Y: Wake up baby!
You shake Cameron gently.
C: Come cuddle with me
Y: If I do will you get up?
C: Yes
Y: Do you promise?
C: Yes because then my morning will be complete.
You couldn't help but smile as he holds up the comforter for you to get in.
When you get in he raps his arms around and you take in his Aeropostale Cologne. He runs his fingers through your hair and kisses you on the forehead.
Y: We need to get up.
You whisper
C: No we don't
He whispers back.
He runs his hand down your back and you realize you are only wearing underwear and his t-shirt and he is only wearing boxers.
You snuggle deeper into his chest and his hand slides farther down your back.
You try to get out of his arms but he pulls you in tighter.
Y: Babe. We really need to get up. We go on Good Morning America today.
You whisper
You look at the clock. 3:00 am.
C: Why do we have to get up so early?
Y: Because the people who run it told us to.
C: Fiinneee.
He lets go and kisses you.
C: I can't believe it.
He gets up and hugs you from behind.
Y: Believe what?
C: I can't believe that my girlfriend, is America's Most Beautiful Woman.
He spins you around and kisses you.
C: We need to get ready.
At Good Morning America Studios
I run my hands over my blue dress, and grab Cameron's hand. We get out of the limo, and walk into the back doors. We can hear fans cheering and screaming from the front.
C: You look beautiful babe.
Y: Thank you
C: You look nervous
Y: What? No! Of course not!
C: You are a terrible lair.
Y: I know.
C: Now, why are you nervous
Y: I have never been been on a talk show for me before.
C: Don't be nervous baby. I'll be here with you.
Y: I know
You give Cameron a kiss
GMA Crew Member: Y/N and Cameron! Let's get this show on the road!
C: Let's go!
The Show Has Started
RR: Hello Everyone! Welcome to Good Morning America! I'm Robin Roberts and today I'm here with some very special guest! One of them is a Social Media icon, and the other is an aspiring woman in today's world! Please welcome, none other than, Y/N Y/L/N, and Cameron Dallas!!
C: Thank you for having us!
RR: Well thank you! Y/n, I have heard that you have been named America's Most Beautiful Woman! That is a real achievement!
Y: Yes, and thank you very much!
RR: You have also been on the cover of 4 magazines, correct.
Y: Yes you are correct. I have been on Teen Vogue, Vogue, Victoria's Secret, and Time. But Time was with Cameron.
RR: Wow. That is truly amazing. Four magazine covers. Cameron you must be pretty proud.
C: Oh my gosh. I am just so proud and I couldn't be any happier for her. This is what she deserves.
RR: So y/n, is family a big part of your career, do they support everything that you do?
Y: Yes. They are so sweet and supportive. When I told my dad that I was going to be on the cover, he said that he would be there every step of the way, as long as I wasn't naked or too sexy.
RR: I understand that y/n, you have a new album out?
Y: Yes! I am so exited about it! It is my first album.
C: We have a new single out called Stronger also.
RR: So, you guys are such a cute couple. Are you planning on getting married?
You look in to Cameron's eyes.
Y: I don't think we are ready to commit to something like that.
C: Yeah. Our careers our at a very high point right now, I think it would put a bump in the road.
RR: I see. Cameron, you grew up in the city, and y/n, you grew up in the south. A country girl and a city boy, together, explain.
Y: Well, one year I was a guest to MagCon, and I guess we just hit it off from there.
RR: Cameron, does she make you happier.
C: Of course yes. She is my everything. I couldn't live without her.