Such A Tease

Your POV:
Y: Goodnight babe.
C: Goodnight princess
You cuddle with Cameron as he starts kissing you. You kiss back as he really starts getting into it. He starts kissing down on your neck as he finds your sweet spot that makes you moan. He tries and tugs a little on your shirt to try and get it off but you have to help him. After all you did steal his shirt. He leans up to look at you bra and panties and bites his lip in lust. He goes back to kissing your lips as you put your hands on his back. You finally get his shirt off and undo his pajama pants. He flips to his back as you lays on top of him with a sly giggle. You get up just enough to to kiss him and put your hands on his toned abs. You slide your hands down to his boxers and feel his massive bulge. His hands undo your bra with a sleek motion as he look at you and whispers "Damn." He flips you back over and goes down to your panties. You let out a sexy moan as he pulls of your red lace panties with his teeth. Lying completely naked as he takes his hands and puts them between your legs opening them and looking into your eyes and saying "I'll be gentle, I promise." His tongue goes into you as you moan loudly.
After Sex
It was the morning after and you loved last night. Today you had a big shoot with Victoria's Secret. Thank god Cam used protection.