A/N: Explanations

There were a few people who asked why I didn't update for so long. You can read this if you want to, otherwise, you can skip this and I'll have an update up as soon as possible.

Alright, I've never actually written this down before, so I'm having a bit of trouble on how to word it.

Long story short, my mother lost custody of me and my two little sisters. She has been doing drugs on and off my entire life, but everything got really bad over the course of the past year and some months. She was having a lot of paranoid delusions and leaving me to practically raise my two sisters while she disappeared into her room. I was having trouble even getting to school on time (or at all) and trying to do my homework that I didn't have time to write, for any of my stories. To add to that, my mom often confiscated my phone.

My first day of school, my mom was taken into custody and my sisters and I were sent to stay in a children's home for two weeks. Now we live with my grandma. I visit my mom once a week with my sisters for an hour and just started therapy another day of the week, taking up another hour. I've also been put back onto medication that's supposed to help with my depression, anxiety attacks, and PTSD, which is putting my internal schedule a bit out of line.

So, I promise that I try my best you guys, but sometimes I just can't focus and concentrate on writing, although most of the time, it's my escape.

Again, I'm not doing this for sympathy, I just think that those of you who want to know why I disappeared have a right to know.

Thank you guys for supporting the book so much. I'll be updating as often as I can.