Chapter 1

Kristin's POV

      Chicago... what comes to my mind? The best city on earth, its artsy it has great people, music, concerts, and its also the place where I met the love of my life.

     I was at a 1D concert thanks to PAULLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I've known Paul since I was born he was3-4 when I was born, he taught me all the inns and outs of preschool, how to keep the gangs away, he even taught me to fight. He said when I turn 21 he might get me a job as a vody gaurd. Untill then he is just my bff almost like a "brother from another mother"

I snapped out of it when I heard Zayn say that this is the last song of the nigt I Want.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It was sad when the concert was over, I really didn't want to go. But I had to so I was making my way through the crowd when all of the girls and some boys sped up I heard girly shrieks, I was puched in the face and knocked to the ground when I passed someone OWWWWW!!!! People were stepping on me and I stayed down because I was too weak. Then I heard somebody yell " HARRY STYLES I LOVE YOU!!!" So stood straight up. Who would't want to see Harry? After standing up I saw a confused Harrty and some sorry looking lads I looked at them for a while trying to figure out whats going on. His mouth opened and out came a beautiful deep british accent that I knew all too well Harry was talking to somebody in the crowd. " Love are you Okay?' the same voice repeated, all heads turned to look at me a hot tear streaming down my face, my eye was throbbing from when the girl punched it. I finnaly realised he had talked to me "WHY ME?" I screamed in my head mostly because I hate attention more then I Hate anything...AT All. "Love come up here why don't ya?" said a cute Irish accent that I claimed was Niall's. I slowly made my way up ignoring the comments made by fans. Sure every time the words Slut or Whore came out of somebody's mouth I flinched, but I kept walking untill I met face to face with THE Harry Styles. 'Love can you explain what happened?" he asked. "Umm a fan P-P-P-Punched m-m-me a-a-a-nd I-I-I fell." I said nervosly, not noticing how much of an idiot I sounded. "PAUL!" Harry yelled right in my face. "ow" I said bluntly. "And why do we need Paul, did I do something wrong?" I asked not caring because my Paully Pocket would never touch me in a way that could hurt me. "No love" he responded " It's just that you have a throbbing black eye and your forhead is bleeding."    "What do' ya' want Styles I'm helping with some girls leave a-"  He looked up and stopped mid sentece when he saw me. " KRISTIN WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO YOU I'LL FUCKING KILL WHOEVER TOUCHED MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!" With that being said by my loveable, overprotective friend Paul the arena errupted with confused murmurs. We only bothered to explain to Harry and the Lads. " Me and Kristin were neighbors growing up and when her mom died her dad had to work double job to keep the family safe and alive I was the one to take care of her and helped her with everything from 1+1 to ealing with her first boyfriend and eventually became over protective." Paul breathed. "oh" Harry said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7 Years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                         I smiled at the story of how we met. I live with Harry, Louis, and Elanor now. Louis and Elanor are married. So are Liam and Danni, Niall and Demi Lavato, and Zayn and Perrie, Unsurprisingly making Harry the Bachelor. Not for long. Harry took me back to Chicago IL ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON for a surpise.We were back at the arena at the exact place we met. He got down on one knee, pulled out a Black velvet box, opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring and said: "I love you Kristin and I have ever since I saw you at this exact spot on this day 7 years ago. Will you be my wife and vhange from Kristin Saun to Kristen Styles?" he askes " Yes Hary I love you too!" I wispered He got up and we shared a passionate kiss. Then from behind the curtain came out Lindsay, Danni and Li ams daughter, alongside Zayn, Perrie, Elanor, Lou, Niall, Demi, Liam, and Danni. All with congratulating hugs. We got on a plane to tell Simon, Paul, Harry's mom, Gemma, my Dad and Wait MY DAD?!?!?! HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHEM ME AND HARRY STARTED DATING..THEY HAVEN'T EVEN MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept kalm as possible and moved to a differend subject. "Harry can we visit my mom's grave I want to tell her!" I said a little bid sadly. "Sure babe" he responded and kissed my forhead.

(A/N) PLEASE vote and comment its my first story tell me what you think!