Chapter 5

3 rd person POV

The small crowded hostbital room was silent.

harry sat in the  in a wheelchair ( Due to his injuries) crying at the sight of his unconsious fiance.

Louis and Elanor sat emotionless along with zayn, Perrie, Liam, and Dani (IK! Let's pretend Sophia and Liam broke up already!)  Niall and Demi. 

Robin, Kristin's dad and Anne all sat yeling at each other which wasn't going to help anything, Everybody gasped when they heard Kristen's voice ask "Why is it all depressed in here?"

Harry's POV

"Why is it all depressed in here?" Kristin's voice asked

Yeah, that's her.Sad is too boring she would say.

Everybody gasped and the doctor walked in.

"I have good and bad news."

Crap

Kristin's POV

Everybody is so sad. I wonder why. So I asked. All I got in response were some gasps and a doctor with good and bad news.

"Can I have the bad news first?" I asked. Everybody gasped again. 

"I can talk no big deal!" I stated with a resonse of giggles and Niall over laughed. No surprise.

"Sure ma'm" the doctor responded to my question I asked a while ago.

" You lost the baby." He said apologeticly.

I'm known for bottling up my feelings so this was just another stab in the heart.

Everybody had tears but me.

"Good news now?" I asked emotionless

I guess I surprised everybody because I heard the thoudanth gasp of the day.

"You were pregnant with twins and one baby survived." He said.

I felt a smile grow on my face.

Paul, Walked in the room and my face fell.

"The WHAT survived??" He screamed

A/N See it got better sorry for the deppressing chapter before this one. I was in a gory mood. 

Vote comment and Fan!!!