Chapter 4: Disappear

LUCY POV

As soon as I made it into the east forest of Magnolia I went straight to the train station. I had to get away from all this pain, and to do that, I would have to leave Magnolia and go to Clover. Ever since the GMG I had always been scared to go back to Clover but I guess now I will have to live there for about four to five years. I am going to have to train as hard as I can and get stronger so that I can finally fight for myself and not have others save me constantly and having them get hurt for it or risk their lives doing so. At least this way they won't have to worry about me.

Several hours later...

It feels like I've been waking for hours on end! I can't find this stupid train station and I'm lost in the stupid forest and it's already getting dark out! I can't think like this. Maybe I just need to calm down. As I sat down under a tree I look around and I see a cave. A cave! Maybe I can sleep there for tonight. I thought. I stood up and started walking towards it and I heard a weird noise from the mouth of the cave but I let it go thinking it was just a mountain lion. Hopefully it is to end all my misery... I walk inside and lay down on the cold stone. I shiver a bit but eventually get used to the cold. I summoned Plue to keep me some company while I slept and to also give me some kind of heat. I fell asleep listening to the strange noises and Plue's breathing.

========================================

NATSU POV

Where is she?!? After Gray and Erza came back to the guild and told me everything I had gone out to look for Lucy but so far I have had no luck. I really hope she is okay... I've never noticed till now about how much I need her with me. I feel so.... Empty. I can't find her scent anywhere. She must of masked it with some kind of spell she had levy teach her. I'm not going to stop until I find my Lucy. Wait what?! MY Lucy? What am I thinking?! Whatever. I just need to focus on finding Lucy. I pick up her scent and I quickly follow it. After a bit of walking I finally realize that it's dark out side. I ignite my fist on fire and I look around trying to see if I can manage to see her golden hair or something of hers. I find myself in the east forest following her scent to a tree. I look all up and down the tree climbing it and everything. No Lucy. I follow her scent a little more and it leads to a cave. I hear a few strange noises but I don't see Lucy. Her scent is just randomly gone but it's like she's right here but she's in the same spot right in front of me! Well it's dark out so I might as well just sleep in here for tonight. I'll continue my search for Lucy in the morning.