Authors Note (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)

So first of all, hi guys, its been a really long time since I've put up an actual chapter, and I'm not gonna waste your guys' time by giving you some bullshit excuses or any of that crap. So I'm just gonna simply tell you the truth; I've lost all motivation for both of my stories. I hated my writing style from back then and now I've grown up a bit and developed my writing skills. Also, I'm not writing on my phone any more. I'm currently writing this on my tablet so if I do start a new book I'll be writing in bulk for you guys and also this thing doesn't track as fast as I type so there will be LOTS of spelling or grammar mistakes so just comment and I can go back and fix it. Next I wanted to discuss something, holy fuck, this book has almost 300 reads on it. Wtf guys lol, it sucks. As you can probably tell, my writing has improved a slight bit because I am now heading off into high school!! I can't write like a 5th grader anymore! I remember starting to write these stories in like 6th grade and holy crap, I've come a long way in just 3 years. So now I want to ask, I have had some ideas for a new book but it wouldnt be NaLu, it would be a Septiplier thing if you guys were okay with it. Like I said, I have no ideas for my 2 books I already have going on and I have zero motivation left for them. So, if it was okay with you guys I wanted to delete these 2 books and start fresh, I might even do a book of nothing but one shots of ships you guys want 😉😉. Ill do research of the ship for you guys 😂. I want this profile and the content to not only be me, but I want it to also be you guys. You guys are what started it and we're gonna be in this together. Hopefully we can go on epic journeys together, well comment what you guys want to say and I'll get back to you as soon as I physically can. Ill see you all in the next book, bye bye!!

-Chey ❤✌

Date/Time: 4:54 am GMT Mountain Standard Time 5/27/17
Total word count: 367