Chapter 5: Fate

HEY GUYS!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 130 READS. IT IS A SMALL NUMBER BUT IT MEANS A LOT TO ME \(^o^)/ (σˋ▽ˊ)σ (>﹏<) SO THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH AND ENJOY THE UPDATE (*^o^*)

CHAPTER FIVE

NATSU POV.

IN THE MORNING...

As soon as I wake up its barely the crack of dawn. I get up, stretch and look around. I have to keep looking for Lucy.. I don't smell her scent anymore but it's like she is right where I am. Like she's right under me... Hmm "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I tell as I punch the floor. Nope. Not here. But OW! That hurt a lot! I walk deeper into the cave and see a huge opening. Kinda like someone carved out a huge room inside of it. I look around and I see candles and tons of melted wax and weird hanging skeletons...  Ookay that's creepy... As I walk deeper into the cavern I faintly pick up Lucy's scent and I see something I never would've wanted anyone to see...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 hours earlier...

LUCY POV

As I started to doze off, I hear a strange noise. Kinda like a growl or small roar of some sort. It sounds like a hurt animal... I walked deeper into he cave and saw some kind of shrine. It has tons of candles and wax. Heck this creepy place even has a few dead skeletons hanging up from the ceiling!! But I keep walking and I see a huge painting on the very very back wall. Hmm. This is very interesting. The picture is a sunset with a dragon that has a multi colored crown on. The crown is solid gold with many many different colored gemstones imbedded in it. The painting also has little tiny people standing in front of the Dragon with their backs to it and they all have some kind of magic coming out of their hands. One is blue, red, green, yellow, orange, white, black, purple, and tons of other colors. One for each gemstone... As I continue looking at the picture I seem to miss something sneaking up behind me. I suddenly feel two sharp pains in my back right next to both shoulder blades. "Ahhrrghh!!!" I scream in pain as I fall to the floor. I land on my back and see a huge dark shadow looming over my bleeding body. It said in very different tones and many different voices speaking all at once "Luciliana Heartfilia, you have 6 years to become stronger. If you don't you shall lose all chances to be alive again. You shall spend those six years I'm heaven, as an angel. You will become a fallen angel when you become strong, and again you will be living. You shall have no connection to your guild members or family or friends. When you become strong and you fall from heaven, you will still have your beautiful wings and many different magics and many different types of power. You had a desire for strength in your heart  when you entered this shall be how you get that desire. Until then, good luck. I shall be watching you Luciliana." (A/N.. LOO-SIL-EE-AH-NAH IS HOW YOU SAY HER ACTUAL NAME. CONTINUE).  
I feel pain in my back as I listened to the mysterious figure talking. As soon as he was done, he vanished like a black cloud. I look to my left and see a large pool of blood in a wing sort of pattern on the ground. I look to my right and see the same thing. I look up and the roof if the cavern and the next thing I see is darkness.

SEVEN HOURS LATER WHE NATSU FOUND HER.

NATSU POV

I ran over to Lucy and see her pools of blood in wing shapes and she looks like she has wings made of blood. Tears roll down my face as I pick her up and find out where she is bleeding from. I feel her back and find two large slices next to her shoulder blades. I feel her wrists to see if she has a pulse. SHES LOST TOO MUCH BLOOD DRAGON SLAYER. YOU'RE TOO LATE. TURN BACK AND SAVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE HER.  "Who's there?!" I scream as I hear a strange voice in the cave. I hear my voice echo and continue holding Lucy crying. She's gone... My Lucy is really gone... Why.. why. WHY "NO!!!" I scream and cry as tears are flooding my face. She doesn't have a pulse and I sit there for a few hours just holding Lucy. Saying my goodbyes to my best friend.... No. I think to myself.. She's more th a a best friend...she's the girl I love the most... My mate...
A few hours later I stand up and walk back to the guild, carrying Lucy's body. I cleaned up and closed her cuts on her back and I put a blanket on her body. She looks like I she's asleep but I'm just giving her a piggy back ride... I wish she was just sleeping and I was giving her a piggy back ride... I continue walking and when I get to the guild my bangs are casting a shadow over my eyes so no one can see them.. I kick open the guild doors and everyone looks at me holding Lucy's dead body. I gently continue carrying her up the steps and into gramps' office so he can be the first to know about her. I'll tell the guild when I'm done talking to gramps...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, okay I know, I know. It's short. But hey there'll be more to come later. I aplogize for not updating like I said I would but I've been busy with friends, school, family, and tons of other stuff. But y'all know what to do ⊙﹏⊙

VOTE (σˋ▽ˊ)σ

COMMENT (///▽///)

FAVORITE (^ω^)

FAN (∩_∩)

SHARE WITH FRIENDS (๑・v・๑)

OR

DO ALL OF THEM!! \(^o^)/

Any way guys thank you so so much for reading, I love you all so very very much. See you soon!! (^3^)

~Snowy-Chan (^ω^) <3