The Problem With Feminists

"The problem with feminists, is that they want everything. They-the women- want to be able to prance around in their knickers...but they don't want men to stare at them when they do." He shrugged unapologetically as he stirred his coffee. "They want to be treated equally, but they also want us to open doors and vacate bus seats..."

She just smiled, as she mentally gouged his eyes out.

"The problem with feminists...is that they are too damn confused. They don't know what they want. But they want it now, or they'll go on hunger strikes and start aborting babies. #MyBody #FemRulz." He sneered. "The problem with feminists...is that they lose every argument. Period."

She grinned widely as she telepathically told him to jump naked in a pool of battery acid.

He slurped coffee noisily. Expectantly.
She didn't disappoint.

"With all due respect- the problem with feminists, is that..." She swiped lazily through her phone, pulling up a YouTube video, "Idiots like you didn't watch Man's World beyond the first five minutes."

The opening credits rolled on the phone.

She counted out the bills.

Slam. On the table.

"No need to stand up. We're feminist. Not courteous."

Author' Note:

Word Count : 200

Inspired by, quite possibly, the most brilliant piece of film/TV that India has ever produced.

If you're Urdu-Hindi-proficient, I urge you to watch Man's World a YouTube video series, about a dystopian reality where gender roles are reversed.

Absolutely brilliant.