3. A Normal Day

A/N

A new chapter
I hope you enjoy ^-^

- Maddie

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on a bench in the park, thinking about yesterday, my visit to Celty and Shinra.

I should visit them more often, when I have time. And ask Celty if we can have a girls day.

But my thoughts were interrupt by someone screaming my name.

"III-ZAAA-YAAAAA!!!!" It was Shizuo, well Rika dressed up as Shizuo.

Yes, it was evening, and it was again time for us to mess things up, here in Ikebukoru.

"Shizu-chan!~" I chirped, then Rika trew a stop sign at me but I dodged in time and start to run in the direction of the middle of the city.

Rika followed fast after I start to runaway. When I arrived at the square, I almost got hit by a stop sign.

But it couldn't be Rika's stop sign, she was too far away, to have thrown that stop sign. And it came from my left not from behind me.

"III-ZAAA-YAAAAA!!!!" It was the real Shizuo. When I was about to say something, I felt two arms rap around my waist from behind.

"Hello, neko-chan.~" It was Izaya. "Long time no seen." He chirped. "I thought you left Ikebukoru." "Why would I do that?" I asked, while trying to break free from his embrace. Keyword: trying.

"What's wrong neko-chan?~" He asked. "Don't you like me hugging you?" "No, I don't." I answered. "Awe, why not?" "Because you'r-"

I couldn't finish my sentence, because someone trew a soda machine at us. Luckily Izaya let go of me on time, because else we would be hit but the soda machine.

"III-ZAAA-YAAAAA!!!!" It was Shizuo, followed by Rika's yelling. "III-ZAAA-YAAAAA!!!!" "Hehe, Shizuo-chan!~" I chirped.

"Don't call me that you flea!" Both Shizuo and Rika screamed at the same time.

Shizuo looked confused at first, but recognized his girlfriend, then looked at me and also recognized me. But he decided to be a good boyfriend and play along with our play.

"Who are you, ha!?" He screamed to Rika. "I'm Shizuo Heiwajima." Rika said. "And I have some business with Izaya Orihara." And she pointed at me, I only waved at Shizuo.

"Another Izaya!?" Shizuo screamed

"Another Izaya!?" Shizuo screamed. "Was one not enough!?" I chuckled. "That's mean, Shizu-chan.~" Izaya fake pouted. He grabbed my wrist, and ran away.

"W-what do you think you're doing!?" I asked him like he was crazy, which he is. (And that's the reason Izaya is my favorite character from Durarara)

Izaya ignored my questions and pleases of letting me go.

No shit! He's kidnapping me! I mentally panicked.