4. How We Met

A/N

Yass a new chapter! \(^-^)/
Gomen, gomen! *Bows to Reader-chan*

I'm so sorry I took so long to update this story *Joins Tamaki-senpai in his emo corner*

I had a giant writer's block and no time -_-

But here is a new chapter
I hope you enjoy ^-^

- Maddie

Y/N's POV

- Flashback -

Shizuo and I were walking to the sportfields, at our school. Shinra told us to meet a new 'friend' of his.

"Do you know what Shinra's new 'friend' is like?" I asked Shizuo. "No I don't know, (Y/N)." He said. "As long he is not the same as Shinra. One Shinra is enough." I chuckled at his reaction.

We talked about some random stuff, until we arrived at the sportfields.

I saw Shinra talking to some guy, who was sitting on a table. When we walked closer I recognized the guy.

Wait is that Izaya Orihara?! Isn't that the guy who pisses off Shizuo!?

I mentally panicked. Not for the safety of Izaya Orihara.

Oh no! I heard a lot of things about him. He's a year older, very smart, they say he knows everything about everybody.

But not only that, I heard he has pockets knifes with him, somewhere in his jacket. And he stalks me or something....

I was more worried for Shizuo's safety, Izaya Ohihara is dangerous. Even for the strongest man I knew.

I tried talking to Shizuo about not feeling well, and if he could bring me home, but he didn't believe me.....

"You seem fine to me, (Y/N). And your temperature is not higher than normal.

Shit!

I started coughing like crazy. "(Y/N) stop the acting." Shizuo said irritated, I sighed. "Fine, Shizuo..."

We walked to closer and closer to Shinra and Izaya, and with every step I felt more nervous.  

"Aaah, Shizuo, (Y/N) you're here." Shinra said. Shizuo nodded, but not looking up to see Izaya, I put up my hand. "Shizuo, (Y/N) meet Iz-" "Izaya Orihara." I said blank cutting Shinra off.

"Y-yeah, how did you know?" "I have my information sources." I gave them a peace sign.

Now Shizuo looked up and saw Izaya

"You!" He yelled, Izaya smirked. He got a knife out of his jacked and cut Shizuo's chest.

"Shizuo!" I yelled. Now Shizuo was pissed, he tried to hit Izaya, but Izaya dodged, and I had to dodge a few flying pieces of the table.