Ricky Ticky Time Bomb

That morning I felt tired. It was such a weird dream. I woke up later than usual though.It was around ten when I woke up. They ate breakfast at eight. I didn't care that I missed breakfast. I sat on a stool with my face against the cool counter top for the island. My face was warm for some reason. Antonio wasn't here yet. Gena only froze and gave me a worried look when I walked through the foyer to get to here. I closed my eye. I heard a soft click and footsteps. Gena wears heels so I know it wasn't her.

"Is she asleep" Antonio whispered under his breath coming closer.

"Antonio can you get me something to wake me up" I whined. He sighed sounding relieved. He rubbed the middle of my head. I groaned without thinking. He chuckled.

"Whats wrong Accalia" He asked. Did I forget to mention I never covered up my ears this morning.

"I had a weird dream..." I used my arms to push my upper body up to watch him as he started up the kettle on the stove. He pulled down two cups.

"I skipped breakfast as you know because I slept in. Now I don't wanna move at all" I stated. He chuckled.

"Aw poor sweetie. Does this mean you can't help me cook lunch" He asked.

"No, I wanna help" I whined pouting. He chuckled. And took the steaming kettle off the stove and poured water into the two glasses. I didn't realise he was already done. He set small green jar on the counter and a white jar on the counter beside it. And he grabbed to spoons.

"This is coffee ever drink it" He asked. I shook my head. I only made it for some of the women at the orphanage. He put two sugar cubes in it and then a spoon full of white  powder. I was guessing creamer. He stirred both cups and slid one in front of me. I sniffed it. It smelled funny. I took it carefully and blew on it. I took a sip. It tasted funny but it was somewhat good. I just set it down when the door opened.

"Antonio have you seen Acc-" Val froze.

"Oh there you are sweetie. Jim put your letter in the mail box. You might have a reply the day of the party" Val stated coming to my side. I nodded my head my ears twitching.

"Whats wrong are you feeling sick" Val asked touching my forehead. She instantly pulled away.

"Your quite warm Accalia" She stated.

"Accalia had a bad sleep last night" Antonio answered for me. I sighed.

"Why don't you go take a nap" Val suggested. I looked up at her.

"Yes that's a great idea. Tomorrow you can help with Breakfast and Dinner. If your feeling better" Antonio stated. I sighed.

"Kay" I whispered getting up off the stool. I obeyed. I did fall back asleep. I woke up the next morning Jim was feeling my head.

"I feel no fever. You alright" He asked. I nodded. I felt kinda happy today. I changed covering my ears with a pink hat. A matching pink dress to hide my tail and a pair of white tennis shoes.

~~~Breakfast Time~~~

I helped Antonio cook eggs, sausage, bacon and toast this morning. Now we were eating. Tomorrow I might receive a letter from Mary and them. I smiled.

"So your feeling better today" Val asked.

"Yes I am. Very much. I was just very tired" I stated. Jim smiled.

"That's very good" Jim stated. I nodded. After that I helped Antonio cook lunch. I heard the door bell ring while we were cutting up salad stuff. I walked to the sink and quickly washed my hands. Jim was at work and Val was holed up in her library. I walked out adjusting my hat. I opened the door. A pretty big guy stood there. Accompanying him was a smaller guy. He was little pretty strong looking but the older guy looked like a wrestler I seen on one of the TVs at the orphanage.