Chapter 3

X was still sitting on the rock,still thinking. "Damnit why is it so hard to come up with a plan to kill Sonic?" He muttered to himself. "You would've had a plan in a few seconds if you knew more about him." Said a golden hedgehog that stood behind X. X turned around and faced Fleetway,his blood red eyes narrowed. "Explain." X ordered. "I know more about Sonic than you do." Fleetway then said,X let out a low growl. "Tell me what I don't know." X said,while looking at his lil bro. "The rest will remain a secret,but I'll tell you this," Fleetway started to say "His mind spins and twists each day." He said then disappeared. X growled,not understanding what his lil bro had said. "His mind spins and twists each day?" X muttered to himself,while thinking about what it could mean. 'Fleetway said he knows more about Sonic than me,time to find out what he meant' X thought,before teleporting. He now stood on the other side of the barrier. "At least I kinda know where he lives." X said,he was standing in front of the woods that would lead to the city of Mobius.
--------
"Sonic time to train." Dark said to the youngest brother. "Drawing blood?" Sonic asked,Dark nodded.
----------
The oldest and youngest sibling stood a good distance away from the other,in a battle stance. "And...fight!" Mephiles shouted. Dark pounced at Sonic,Sonic dodged and swung his knife. The knife tore through Dark's cheek,Dark hissed in pain his claws left a gash on Sonic's arm. Sonic growled,he kicked Dark in the stomach then stabbed his left arm. Dark staggered backwards,he hissed in pain when Sonic's knife had sunk deep into his arm. Dark's claws tore open Sonic's throat. "They're lucky I can heal any type of wound." Mephiles muttered,as he watched his big and lil bro draw blood with each attack. Sonic screeched loud in pain,he returned the favor by slitting Dark's throat with his knife. Dark's scream of pain was way louder than Sonic's,Mephiles and Sonic had to cover their ears. "And I thought Sonic was the loud one." Mephiles muttered,once he'd taken his hands off his ears.
----------
X instantly stopped walking,when he heard a loud screech. He walked in the direction from where he heard the scream. There X saw Sonic battling a black hedgehog that had no pupils. 'Siblings or friends?' X asked himself. "Seriously big bro? Who would've thought that you could scream that loud?!" Sonic said,after taking his hands off his ears. 'So the three of them are siblings' X thought while watching them.
----------
"Sorry but it hurt like fucking hell!" Dark screeched at Sonic. "I don't want you screaming more so lets call it a day." Sonic said,Dark thought a bit before nodding. The 3 walked inside,not knowing that a certain demon had been watching them the whole time.
----------
Once the three insane siblings had gone inside,the turned off all the lights. X could see them,he couldn't see the blood written words or the bloodstains on the furniture.
----------
Sonic.EXE's pov
"Dark where did you put that stupid rabbit!?"Sonic growled as he was looking for the rabbit. "In the cupboard." Dark replied as he took a sip of a deep red substance in a wine glass. "Dark say where you put things before you do it." Sonic hissed,he was holding a rabbit that had it's belly slit open. Sonic then threw the rabbit into the oven,he then started to cook it. "Lil bro can't you put things on an oven tray,before placing them into the oven?" Dark asked,once he'd placed his glass in the sink. "No!" Sonic growled,he death glared at Dark.
*time skip*
Sonic took the rabbit out of the over,it's once white fur was now a sandy brown color. He placed it on a plate,he walked past his older bro's with it and sat on the couch. "Aren't you going to share?" Dark asked the youngest brother. "No! Cook your own food!" Sonic hissed,he tore open the rabbit and started to eat the cooked meat. "Best that you leave him alone for now." Mephiles spoke,before Dark could say another word. Dark nodded "I'm going outside want to come?" Dark asked Mephiles who nodded. The two older siblings walked outside,leaving Sonic alone. 'He's alone for now I need to find out what Fleetway meant' X thought while looking at Sonic. 'His mind spins and twists each day.' Fleetway's words repeated in X's head. "Damn idiots think I'll share with them? HELL NO!" Sonic screeched,he threw something sharp at a wall it was a knife. 'The hell?" X thought,when he saw Sonic cut his wrist with the knife. "They don't know what I can really do." Sonic continued,he left a deep bleeding gash in his arm. "One day Shadow will die,one day Amy will die." Sonic carried on,making another gash in his arm.