Chapter 5

Sonic sat in his room,not sure what to do. "I can't sleep since I have insomnia." He muttered to himself. (I have insomnia that makes me more satanic/insane) "they sleep and I'm awake all night." Sonic muttered again. Sonic sighed,he lay down and looked at the ceiling.
-next morning-
Sonic got out of bed,he'd been awake all night. "I hate insomnia." He muttered while rubbing his eyes. (Heh I love insomnia so those who fear me will fear me more *laughs like a maniac* back to the story!). Sonic walked downstairs,he sat on the couch. "Morning lil bro." Dark said,the oldest sibling was coking a fox he'd killed not long ago. "It's always morning for me." Sonic muttered. (Oh god that stupid incense stick smoke is still hanging in the air sooooo dizzy). After a bit,Dark pulled out an oven tray with a dead and cooked fox cub on it. Sonic ate most of it,leaving his older siblings not much to eat. "I'm going out." Sonic stated,he walked outside and slammed the front door shut. Sonic walked through the woods. He killed any type of animal he came across. A fox pounced at him,Sonic caught it by the throat with one hand. He strangled the fox,till he crushed it's wind pipe. The fox gasped,before it hung limp in Sonic's grip. "Quite a show there." Said a familiar voice. Sonic turned around there stood X,he dropped the dead fox and walked over to him. "You were watching me?" Sonic asked,X nodded. "It's nice to see you again X." Sonic said then smiled. "It's nice to see you again too Sonic." X said then he smiled. The two sat on the rocks where they'd met yesterday. "So are you insane like me or a psychopath?" Sonic asked after a long awkward silence. "Psychopath." X replied,while looking at Sonic. "What's it like in your world?" Sonic asked,after he'd turned to look at X. "In my world MobiusSEGA666 I'm the king,sacrifices are made each day when I get bored I got bored from being in the castle for too long so I decided to leave for a bit." X explained,Sonic looked surprised. "I train with Dark sometimes,we draw blood for most of the training battles." Sonic explained,X nodded understanding him. "I've go to go train now." Sonic said,he gave X a quick hug. X hugged him back "I'll be here when you've finished." X told him,Sonic nodded then dashed off towards his house.
-----------
"You're back in time for training,we're drawing blood." Dark said once Sonic came home. "I'll use a knife,what will you use lil bro?" Dark asked Sonic. "Claws." Sonic stated,his fingernails sharpened into claws. Dark looked surprised "where did you get those?" He asked Sonic. "Secret." Sonic stated,his emerald eyes narrowed.
-Flash back-
Sonic:I've got to go train now
Exe:before you go I'll give you a set of claws *makes an X mark under Sonic's shoulder fur*
Sonic:*winces a bit*
Exe:you can control these claws *smiles*
Sonic:*gives X a hug and smiles* thank you
Exe:I'll be here once you've finished
Sonic:*nods then dashes home*
-end of flashback-
--------
"And...fight!" Mephiles shouted. The oldest sibling Dark charged at Sonic,he swung his knife at the youngest sibling.
Sonic dodged the knife,his claws left deep scratches across Dark's face. Dark hissed in pain,he swung his knife again. Sonic dodged again,he tore open Dark's throat with his claws. Sonic covered his ears,when Dark screeched loud in pain.
----------
X heard Dark's scream of pain,he smirked. 'Looks like the claws came in handy he thought'.
-----------
Dark spin kicked Sonic in the stomach. Sonic staggered backwards,he coughed up a few drops of crimson blood. Sonic's eyes narrowed,as he looked at Dark.
-10 minutes later-
Dark lay on the grass,bloodied and battered. Sonic stood over the oldest sibling,his fur was clean no dirt,no scars,no wounds and no blood he smirked in victory. He held out his hand,he helped Dark to stand up. "You ok big bro?" Sonic asked the bleeding hedgehog. "I-I'm f-fine." Dark stuttered,before coughing up some blood. "I'm going now." Sonic said,he dashed off. He walked up to X,the dark cobalt hog smiled when he saw Sonic.
(I was having some satanic thoughts so it's a late update)