Chapter 8

"Who is that?" Mephiles asked,while watching from the window. "I dunno but he looks just like our lil bro." Dark said,as he looked at the stranger. "There's no way he's a psychopath only Sonic,you and I are the only ones who commit murder." Mephiles said,his eyes narrowed. "I agree,I don't really believe what Sonic said about him being a psychopath." Dark then said,if you could see his pupils they would've been narrowed to slits.
-----------
"Race ya!" Sonic and X together,then they both dashed off leaving a streak of blue behind them.
----------
"He looks like our lil bro,and moves fast like our lil bro." Dark said astonished,while looking in the direction they ran.
----------
"I won!" Sonic cried happily,once he'd stopped at the place he usually meets up with X. "Nah I did!" X said,he then smiled. The two then sat next to each other,on the rocks. "How come you never sleep?" X asked,he looked at Sonic curiously. Sonic blushed a bit before saying "for some reason I don't know why,I ended up getting insomnia." The insane hedgehog said. "Well then,you should visit me once your brother's go to sleep." X said,Sonic nodded his head then smiled. "I need to go train." Sonic then said,with a sad tone. "I have another gift for you to use in training." X said,Sonic's eyes lit up as he looked at his psychopathic friend. "This gift allows you to sense movement even if it's behind you,that means you won't need the claws this time just use your fists." X explained,Sonic nodded and smiled. X then cut open the mark,that was under Sonic's peach arm fur. Sonic winced but the cut didn't bleed. Sonic hugged X and X hugged Sonic before the insane hog dashed off leaving the psychopath alone till he returned. 'I can't wait to test out this new gift' Sonic thought as he ran home.
-----------
"Just in time for training." Dark said,when Sonic skidded to a halt outside the house. "What will you use today lil bro?" Dark asked him,after he'd picked up a silver sword. "My fists." Sonic stated,his pupils narrowed to very thin slits. Dark just nodded,not bothering to judge his lil bro's choice of weapon.
-----------
Mephiles sighed "and...fight!" He then yelled. Dark charged at Sonic,with his sword. Sonic just stood there,waiting for Dark's attack. The sword was swung at him,Sonic leaned backwards dodging the sharp blade. Dark tripped Sonic,the youngest sibling fell over. Dark swung the sword,aiming for Sonic's throat while he lay on the grass. Quickly Sonic dodged,he stood up. Sonic's fist lashed out,hitting Dark in the face. He then spin kicked the oldest sibling to the ground. Dark staggered backwards,from the hard punch that was delivered to his face. He coughed up blood,when Sonic's shoe made a hard contact to his stomach. Dark fell onto the grass,winded from the blows that Sonic gave him. Dark roundhouse kicked Sonic,when he pounced at him. Sonic flew backwards,he skidded to a halt on the grass. Dark charged at Sonic,he'd dropped the sword now deciding to use his own fists. Sonic blocked a punch that would've hit him in the face. Dark's fist lashed out,towards Sonic's stomach. Sonic caught Dark's fist in mid punch. Dark looked very surprised. "Calling it a day bro?" Sonic asked Dark,who was frozen from the fact that Sonic had stopped him in mid punch. After a bit,Dark nodded his head. Sonic let go of his older bro's fist. The whole time,a certain psychopathic hedgehog had watched the battle. X smirked 'these gift's come in good handy for him.' X thought,he then sighed. 'If only I could tell him my feelings for him'.
----------
Sonic walked inside the house. He picked up a glass and poured some blood into it. He chugged down the blood,before walking upstairs. Sighing,Sonic lay on his bed. "Stupid insomnia,wish it would just go away so I could sleep." Sonic growled under his breath. He lay on his bed,his back facing the window. His ears perked up,when he heard tapping on the window Sonic smiled.