Chapter 37: Screamwriter in MH!

Rochelle just got home from her date with Garret. Garret got Rochelle a new outfit, and a new pair of shoes to match. Rochelle tried it on. The dress went down to her knees and it was pink. It had some blue strips on it and it had ruffles on the end. It's strapless and at the chest area has glitter and sparkles. The shoes are also pink and has some blue on it, with glitter and sparkles. She looked at her mirror and twirled with the biggest smile. Then Venus, Robecca, and Cy walked in. "What's going on?" Venus asked. "Garret got this for my birthday." Rochelle responded. "It's your birthday?" Cy asked. "Why didn't you tell us?" Robecca asked. "Because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it." Rochelle stated. "That's not the reason." Robecca stated. "It's your mom." Venus added and Rochelle sighed. "She promised she'd he here but she's not!" Rochelle exclaimed and she was holding back tears. They sat down and comforted her.
     Rachel was walking down the halls of Monster High. Everyone was shocked to see her. "Oh my gosh! It's Rachel Stone!" Everyone exclaimed. Rochelle shares her father's last name but Rachel kept her maiden name. Rochelle's parents are divorced now. Rachel walked into Headmistress Bloodgood's office. "I will like to speak with my daughter." Rachel stated.
"Rochelle Goyle! In the Headmistresses office! Now!" Headmistress Bloodgood demanded. Rochelle sighed and walked in their with her head down. Venus, Robecca, and Cy was waiting outside of the office. When she put her head up she smiled when she saw her mom. "Mom!" Rochelle exclaimed as they hugged. "Happy Birthday sweetie." Rachel stated. "I thought you weren't coming." Rochelle stated. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." Rachel stated. "I'm taking you out to dinner and I have a birthday present for you. I also have an additional surprise for you." Rachel explained and Rochelle smiled. They left the office holding hands. Everyone starred confused. "Mom. These are my friends. Venus McFlytrap, Robecca Steam, and Cy Clops." Rochelle introduced and they all shook hands. Then Garret walked over. "Oh and you met Garret. We're dating again." Rochelle added and they shook hands. "Let's go." Rachel stated and they left Monster High.
     All of Monster High is talking about Rochelle's mom being w famous Screamwriter in Hauntlywood. They can't believe it. "Robecca. Did you know that she was Rochelle's mom when we were in Hauntlywood?" Draculaura asked. "Yes. But we never met." Robecca responded.
Rochelle and Rachel were at a fancy restraunt. "Do you like it?" Rachel asked. "Wii. This is magnific." Rochelle replied. "Here's my first surprise for you." Rachel exclaimed handing her a small box. Rochelle opened it and it was a golden necklace that said Scaris Art on it. Rochelle smiled and put it on. "It's magnific!" Rochelle exclaimed. Rachel smiled. "I'm glade you like it." Rachel stated.
After dinner they were walking around. "I have another birthday present for you." Rachel exclaimed. Rachel handed Rochelle a box and she opened it. It was a bunch of art crafts and supplies. Rochelle smiled. "I love it!" Rochelle exclaimed and Rachel smiled.
    They continued to walk around and talk. It's now midnight. They stopped outside of Monster High. "One more thing before you go." Rachel stated. "I'm staying here for a week...." Rochelle started. "Really!?" Rochelle exclaimed. "Yes, but that's not the best part. We're moving to Hauntlywood together." Rachel exclaimed and Rochelle was surprised. "What?" Rochelle asked. "It'll be fun. We won't hsgevto miss each other anymore and you won't be going to boarding school. You'll go to regular school so we can be together more." Rachel explained. "If you need any help packing just give me a call. I'll be staying at the Monster Inn across town." Rachel stated and then she left. Rochelle stood there stunned. She walked inside and told her friends. They don't know what to do. Rochelle loves her mom and wants to see her more, but.... She doesn't want to leave Monster High.