Part 1: Diagon Alley

Its official! In 2 days I'm going to be a first year at Hogwarts, I'm so excited! I wonder what house, ooo look a butterfly. Wait I got off track as I was saying, I wonder what house I'll be in. I cunning ambitious, but I'm also loyal, kind and crave knowledge I'm also INCREDIBLY stubborn. So I could fit it any house.

DIAGON ALLEY

I walked down Diagon Alley with a gleam in my eye, was this real I thought. I had never seen anything like this before, I walked the streets with my mother and we went window shopping for a while. The first store we visited was the apothecary and I bought all my potion supplies, second we went to flourish and blotts and I bought all the books needed for my 1st year. 3rd we got my wand witch was a 9 inch rosewood wand with a unicorn hair core. The wands handle was carved in the shapes of various flowers such as jasmine, hydrangeas, plumeria's, roses and wild roses with a creeping ivy vine climbing to the tip of the wand. "I love it", I said to Mr.Olivander, he said that "This wand is perfect for healing magic and spells involving the elements. Lastly we went to the pet shop and Madam Malkins for robes. I picked out a cute ash colored Scottish fold kitten. When I walked in to Madam Malkins I saw a boy my age with bright green eyes walking out of the shop. I went in and told Madam Malkins that I needed robes for my first year of Hogwarts. She directed me to the back room where she started measuring me for my robes and her assistant was finishing making changes to a blonde boys school robes, "hey, is it your first year at Hogwarts too", I asked him. "Why yes it is, my name is Draco Malfoy" he said as he held out his hand for me to shake.
"Hi, my name is Rose Liddel, so what house do you think you're going to be sorted into"
"Slytherin, my whole family's been in Slytherin"
"I think I'll be sorted into Ravenclaw or Slytherin".
"Cool", "so I hope you'll be sorted into Slytherin", he said nervously.
I blushed, he was kind of cute but I'm way to busy to think about romance.
Madam Malkin said, "okay honey, your done", I hopped of the pedestal and looked at my robes, they were form fitting but not tight, I loved them.

After a kind day of shopping with my mom we went home, and rested for the rest of the day.