3:pain*

Normal prov

Its being a weeks since Hinata went home, she's being living with Sasuke and Sakura. At nights Hinata would help Sakura cook dinner and when Sakura goes on missions Hinata cooks for Sasuke , she really missed speaking to him now that he knows that she's pregnant, his very over protective over her feelings and his very happy to have, his best friend with him again. After dinner Sasuke asked Hinata, if she'd like to watch a movie with him, he put a scary movie on it was that time of the night when Hinata has her cravings, so Sasuke makes sure he buys more cinnamon buns.

***

Sasuke and Hinata heard laugher coming from the door but both pretend to sleep Sasuke was laying on the couch with Hinata,laying on the other couch opposite of him.

Sakura POV

I was walking home when I came across Naruto, he was standing on top staring at the Hokages faces smiling when he saw me "Hey, Naruto, I mean Lord Hokage" I smiled  at him "oh, hey Sakura - chan can I walk you home? " I nodded and he jumped down. We were walking in silence, when suddenly he spoke "how is she doing? is she showing yet?" he asked obviously referring to his wife "she fine, but you could ask her you self" I said he just kept looking down and finally spoke "Sasuke won't let me in" 'that's strange Sasuke's never so over protective of anyone, beside me so why is he so over protective when it comes to Hinata I'd have to mention it or make a mental reminder. I wonder, had something happen between them all the time I was away or had he always had this protective instinct for her "I got lost in my thoughts but the time I finally noticed the way Naruto was talking "do you think... You know something happened between them... I mean they were are home alone and I'm really worried I heard women have hormones when they are pregnant... I know I not supposed to talk like that... His my best friend and she's my wife I trust them, right Sakura - chan... has the thought ever crossed your mind "I wanted to say no but he was right finally we both stop a few feet away from my house all the lights were off except the living room I turned to naruto and hugged him pulling away our lips met accidentally but none of us move away it became a passionate kiss finally I was about to take off his shirt in the road when he stopped me "Sakura... I don't think... We should do this... I have to go... I'm sorry... I...I'll still walk you home if you like okay" he said in awkward tone we stared walking again and this time making jokes with each other, we finally stopped in front of the door we bid our Farwell and I walk in to find hinata asleep on the couch opposite the one sasuke was laying on I walked towards him and look at his handsome face then leaned down to kiss on the cheek but I found our lips connect which made me feel guilty for what I did when I kissed naruto "Hey, beautiful your back" I let out a small smile "yip, I'm back... I gonna take a shower okay" I said and looked towards him and he nodded and he look towards hinata "I should take her to her bed" he said which reminded me of what naruto said but it's not true I have to trust sasuke and hinata on their own 'right, trust'

A/N Hey guys sorry for not updating please do me a favor
Vote
Comment
Share
I love you guys