Chapter Nine

"Children toda-" itachi was interrupted by a messenger "Lord itachi, the mask man appeared and everyone in the village is in danger" at that moment Hana and dasuki appeared. Itachi looked a upon his beloved mother than at his daughter "for the next generation and the one that follows" he muttered under his breath "that what hinata no ba - chan said to me" he said at the moment while remembering his beloved grandmother ...

Flash back

'itachi, one day when you old enough you'll understand that the generation that follows is the one we must always protect... Hold them close and let go Sasuke taught me that. ' she always smiled a upon the mention of her husband name.
Flash back over

"i know what we have to do" a fukaku' s voice came out of nowhere surprising everyone he nodded in his father's direction an continued "we bring them back, the four who died for our family's name" he said with pride "you mean five" hana muttered "hai, hai, gomensai"he said with a bright smile placed on his porcelain face. " so the temple it is "dasuki whispered loud enough for them all to hear....

############################

Lol guys i haven't updated in like a billion years but just let you know book three is gonna be in motion this one has three more chapters to go things might just became interesting...

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Read my other books plzzzzzzz