Chapter Ten

When arriving at the temple all four Uchiha members bowed before the seventh hokage. While entering the temple hana noticed her mother's tome, thinking back on what her mother said "hana one day you'll become a beautiful woman, my little flower and you'll bloom an fall in love like i did."

Being at the temple brings back memories for both dasuki and Naruto. All of them formed a circle each, fukaku was the first to drop this blood in the bowl followed by itachi, hana, Naruto and dasuki. All five of them said out loud "dog, snake, dragon, tiger and monkey"...the jutsu casted a white light and for a moment they were blind and venerable. The mask man appeared within the temple but before he could attack someone yelled " susano" and then the mask man disappeared. From behind the shinobi appeared a beautiful woman with grey, lavender eyes and a porcelain smile, from behind her was itachi, behind him was hura and behind him was a beautiful raven haired woman.

"otousan " dasuki said in a low tone.

Hey guys i know I've never updated in a billion years.
Hate me
Love me
Follow me
vote
Share
Read more about my other sasuhina's
And follow my Facebook page Sasuke x hinata. Love you guys lots.