Laziest

I'm done! With everything! Fan-favorite? That's ridiculous! Abby has some nerve saying these things about me! She doesn't deserve the talent that is myself! I just stood there, not saying a word. "Abby that's not fair." I heard Melissa say. "Worry about your kids, Melissa. Don't ruin it for Maddie." Abby softly, but firmly said. "Well, Kelly doesn't care about Paige's well-being, so I'll stand up for her." Melissa stated.

"Excuse me? Melissa, why don't you worry about your own kids! Teach them something! They're lazy slugs!" Mom screamed.

"They're not! Brooke doesn't have to move a muscle! She just stands there, and Abby favors her! She's the most lazy child in the world! Don't say another word about my kids!" Melissa yelled.

"Stop! Please! Let's get the girls out of the room before we say crap about them! Can we agree on that?" Holly rolled her eyes. Everyone waited for us, kids, to leave the room. I could hear shouts about who's the laziest.

"This is all Paige's fault! She made the moms fight! I blame Paige! Who's with me? Anyone?" Chloe began. Everyone raised there hand, except Maddie & Brooke.

"Guys, let's not fight. We're turning into our mothers. I don't want to argue, or play the blame game. Let's just talk about something other than the argument." Maddie suggested.

"I agree." I stated. Everyone turned to me. "Nobody cares what Perfect Paigey wants." Chloe rolled her eyes. Ugh! Chloe is being so stubborn right now, it's annoying!

"I have an idea... Let's all say who we think is the laziest, and count up the votes. Then, we can tell the moms, and the argument is over." Nia suggested. We agreed.

Nia: Paige
Maddie: Nia
Paige: Chloe
Chloe: Paige
Mackenzie: Paige
Brooke: Nia
Kendall: Paige

4 people voted me as the laziest. I went into the bathroom. I cried for a while.