Chapter 28: Bye Baby

*Amiras POV* (listen to the song)

Black's never been my colour, I normally wear it when I'm just not in that mood. Guess I'm not really in that mood. Who would be? Jahmaines gone and-wait

FLASHBACK

Shortest car journey ever,my  mum literally drove past traffic.
"What's wrong?"Abu whispered in my ear.

"I hope you guys have made up" my mum said

"Yeah, you and papa were absolutely right about this trip" Ariana said.

"Is everything okay mum?" Jahmaine asked

"Umm...yeah, I think so" she said

FLASHBACK OVER

That's the moment I knew something was wrong 'umm..yeah, I think so' who replies like that. I picked up my passport and put it in the suitcase, don't think I need to pack anything else. I quickly wiped the table, he hated it when the table was dirty, I had to clean it. But anyway where was I, we'd just got home and there was like a bunch of people, 3 sheiks, my dad's sisters and brothers and my grandmother.

FLASHBACK

I Tightened my scarf as I greeted the guests, everyone else followed behind me.
"The hells going on" Ariana whispered in my ear. I then turned to my right and saw Aisha running towards us she leaped in our arms as I felt my tshirt get wetter and wetter.
I then turned to my mum as she sat on the floor we all then did the same.

"Mama what's wrong?" Abu asked

"Guys, the worst thing has happened" she began...

FLASHBACK OVER

I Knew from their my prediction was true, these things happen, no matter how good or bad you are. These things happen, I then went to the kitchen were everyone was. I think this is the right thing to do. I had to be with my husband away.

FLASHBACK

Surreal. That's one word I could use to describe how am feeling. I just swallowed the big lump in my throat and as everyone broke down around me I went upstairs to my baby and held her tight. I kissed her and prayed for her. Im going to protect her with all my life, I kissed her cheek and put her back in the cot. I then went downstairs and started doing one thing I do when I grieve I was keeping busy, I started washing the dishes and went to the dining room and wiped the table, Dad would not want the table to be dirty, he'd flip. Abu then came to me and tried hugging me but I pushed him off.
"Don't, please don't" I said

FLASHBACK OVER

"I love you mum" I said hugging her and the rest. Jahmaines gone, his in Massachusets and has no idea im coming,Family's so important to me right now. After what happened these past few weeks I needed to be with my Husband and Amani needed to be with her dad.

FLASHBACK

It's been a week and Jahmaine had to go.
"I'll stay if you want me to, we don't have to do this" he said

"No, you'll be jobless" I said, I fixed his tie as we pulled eachother into a long kiss.

"I love you so much" he said

"I love you" I said.

He then went as I waved at the taxi. I've never felt so alone.

FLASHBACK OVER

I hate pain but it's something everyone goes through, emotional or physical. I looked down at Amani as she smiled at me, she was really the only thing that kept me going. I'd just arrived in the city of Boston! This wasn't how I imagined it to be. But this is the beginning right?
After working out how to get a Taxi to stop, I got in a car with my baby and told the man to drive to the hills. He was confused where would I be going to the hills with a 2 month baby. Jokes on him because our house is two minutes from there.

We arrived there and I sent Jahmaine a text. Im at the rock xx

He sent a lot of pictures to me near this rock. I sat on the rock with Amani in my arms and all our luggage beside us.

"Stay safe" the driver said as he drove off.

I waited at the rock for two minutes looking as the sun began to set, I then saw Jahmaines silver car pull up. Wow a month without seeing my husband, he looked...amazing. He wore a black suit and his hair gelled back. He then came to me "I can't believe you're here"
He then pulled me into the longest hug and I finally let out the first tear I've been holding in since my dear Fathers Death.
This wasn't the end, It was just the beginning.

THE END!

SO THIS WOULD OF ENDED MUCH EARLIER BUT I HAD A LOT OF FAMILY PROBLEMS. SO AMIRAS DAD PASSES AWAY IN THIS LAST CHAPTER BUT HIS DEATH DOES HAVE A BIG SIGNIFICANCE. HIS LAST WISH WAS FOR ALL HIS
CHILDREN TO GET ALONG. SO I DIDNT PUT PLENTY OF DETAIL AS I DO WANT YOU GUYS TO PICTUTRE IT FOR YOURSELF.
IM SORRY IF YOU GET CONFUSED WITH THE FLASHBACK AND FLASHBACK OVER.

GUYS the book is over we've come so far, I remember I started this book 1 year back i think with no actual plan I just wrote. But I grew with it, I actually completed something at times i wanted to leave unfinished. But I thought NO I started this, and I will finish it.

I really hope you guys enjoyed it, it's sad it ended with a death, however a "peaceful" one? Amiras looking forward to a bright future and making her dad proud. She held in her tears until she reunited with her husband again where she let it all out.

But guys we've come to an end. Im not sure about a Epilogue, If I was to do one it'd be really short but I might write something new. But yes my first book on wattpad has been completed. After a long time, It was worth it

"Don't give up because It's getting hard, It only means you're closer to achieving what you started"
                                      ~Yasmin 2015

U N T I L   N E X T  T I M E  I N S H A L L A H XXXXXXXXXXXX

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

:'(