The Honeymoon: {Part 2}

*Jahmaines POV*

Its been 10 days since we've been on this beautiful Island and we were actually really used to It, I literally wanted to live here.

  We'd nearly been to every shop. Today we went to a big mall and Amira bought a whole wadrobe, 2 jeans, 3 maxi skirts and about 4 long sleeve shirts in black, white, purple and blue, I just bought a t-shirt, but Amira was very generous and gave away some of her old clothes to the lower class people we met in the villages.

I sat in the living room reading my magazine until Amira came and stood in front of me "Does my hair look different to you?" she asked, It looked the same except she straightened it.

"Well umm, Its gone straight" I said

"Obviously,but It looks lighter doesn't it?" she said brushing her hair back with her hands.

"Oh yeahhh, Yeahhh thats what it is" I said trying to sound convincing

"You had no clue isn't it?" She said smiling, and twirling around in her blue maxi skirt.

"Nope, not one single clue" I said looking back down at my newspaper. She came and sat next to me.

"So whats the plan for today?" she asked

"I dunno, we've literally been everywhere haven't we" I said

"Lets chill in the pool" Amira said

"Good Idea" I replied

Before I knew It we were both on our floaties, floating in the pool relaxing and drinking Mango&Lemon smoothies. This is the life.

Amira wore her black bikini and I wore my Yellow hawaii shorts.

I don't know why but these last few days I couldn't get enough of her and my heart always began to race around her, the thought of her with another guy killed me, what is this feeling?, Is this what they call?, true love?, Whatever it was, It was an amazing feeling, a feeling I never want to let go of. Or maybe It was just because we were on honeymoon.

"I wonder how Mohammed Is?" Amira asked, Mohammed Is what Abu and Nifa decided to call there baby, mashallah.

"Apparently his doing well and he has a strong heartbeat" I said

"Oh Allhamdilulah" she said smiling.

"Mohammeds the name of one of my clients" I said

"Yeah, whats his problem?"

"Murder" I said "his been accused of murder"

"Oh my God, Jahmaine don't you find it hard to work with these sort of things" She said shocked

"Yeah, but I can say the same to you, If Mohammed had attacked someone, that person would be rushed to hospital, and you'd have to deal with that" I said pulling her floatie closer to mine.

"Thats....very true" she said smiling

"I come up with the best answers" I said turning onto my tummy.

"Thats actually very true as well, do you remember when we were having meetings and I asked if you'd ever have more than one wife?" she said, I smiled reminicing that moment.

Flashback:

*Jahmaines POV*

After the match with Abu, I sat on the bench and started filling out the questions until I approached the last one, which was a really hard one, I stroked my beardless chin and thought long and hard. 

OF COURSE NOT!, I couldn't have more than one wife, I know It was allowed but It just wasn't for me. I then looked over at a couple a really old one, and I saw how the man couldn't keep his eyes off his wife, It made me realise how he stuck to this one women and never looked at any other one.