Chapter 8. Going Out With Master

Leo P.O.V
After Master said he loved Me, I fell asleep and woke up feeling very happy.Yawning I look at the time and saw that it was 10.30 so I got up from the bed and walk out to find Master.
I look around and finally found him in his office working
Today I'm so excited that I can go out with Master and he will bought me anything I wanted but for me it's enough being with him do u
"Master~ where do you want to go first?" I asked Master since I have no idea where to go and I have never gone out.
"You will know later" Is what Master said to me and it really makes Me curious so I keep bugging him but he only told me to wait so I decide to keep quiet and sulk.
"Are you sulking? Don't be like that just wait until we reach there" Master said as he pick me up and sit me down on his lap causing me to blush.
After a while I fell asleep snuggling into Master.
"Leo, wake up. We are already here" Master said shaking me gently and I instantly open my eyes when he said we are already here. Getting out from the car, I stare In awe at the big building.
"Hold my hand, Leo so that you don't get lost" I hold Master hand and follow him walking towards our destination. When we arrive at the place I saw many necklace that looks like collar.
My eyes immediately land on a pink collar along with words that said Kitten with a bell attached on it, it's a simple one but I really like it and since I stare at it too long Master noticed my eyes looking at it.
"Do u want to buy it?" Ask Master as he walked towards it and start examining it.
"Can I?" I asked Master and he smiled at me.
"Yes, I bought u here to buy one for you but since u already choose one let's buy this one. It really suits you". Master said as he put on the collar on my neck.
Later on, after Master bought me somr cute clothes, we went home and i fell asleep in Master arms on his bed wearing the collar.

I'm really sorry if its not good since i just write anything that comes up to ny mind and this is all i can think of.
So i'm sorry if this chapter is not good