Chapter 13. Panicking and Scared

Sebastian P.O.V

When i opened the door to my house, Leo who usually greeted me when i came home is not there and the house feels really quiet too quiet which caused me to feel fear of my pet being hurt or in pain. I quickly run and searched every room only to find Leo gone.

"Leo, where are you?!" I shouted panicking and scared when i can't find him. After a while of searching i conclude that Leo has been kidnapped and that fact caused my eyes to become red angry that someone dared to enter my house and kidnapped Leo.

I took out my phone and called my father to tell him that Leo was kidnapped, I never said this but my father really loves Leo and just as i expected he is really angry when i told him that Leo was kidnapped.

"What do you mean?! Someone dared to kidnapped him!"I winced as my father roared in the phone.

"Yes, when i was away because of some problems caused by the staffs someone managed to entered the house and kidnapped him" I explained to my father but then i told him that someone we know might be helping in Leo kidnapping.

"You are right, it's not possible to enter with putting in the password needed to enter. That means someone we know or you know is behind this!"

I think about the possible culprit for a while and then i remember about that woman, Casey. Last time, she came here was the last time i kicked her out and where she threatened me.

"Father, i think i know who is behind this" I explain to my father what happens last time and as expected my father roared again which caused my poor ear to become more deaf.

"What! That happens while i'm gone and all of it is because of that woman?!" My father really hates Casey and has been telling me that she is not a good one which i always agree and then the phone call ends with my father telling me that he will come here in a few minutes.

Leo.... i hope you are safe wherever you are