Chapter 4. Pain

Leo P.O.V

"Wake up Leo" Master said rubbing my head gently i sit up rubbing my eyes sleepily " Nyaa~ good morning master" i climb into his lap and leaned into his chest loving his scent.

Master always smells nice so i can't help wanting to smell his scent more "Leo.. As much as i like having you on my lap we still have to eat our breakfast and you have to eat a lot not that you are not beautiful the way you are now but you stil have to eat" i pouted and show him my puppy eyes causing him to groan "Don't show me those eyes, you still can't avoid eating" i stubbornly keep smelling him "Fine, i dont have any choice but to do this" in a second i found myself lying on the bed with master on top of me "You are a naughty boy and for that i will give you punishment" i bursted into laughter as master tickled my side continously.

"Hahaha...master...sto..p" i said gasping for breath "Well, will you stop being stubborn now?" Master said laughing along with me "ye..yess.." i layed there gasping for breath and get up walking along with master after i manage to breath again.

"What will we have breakfast today?" I ask while we are on our way to the kitchen. Master seems to be thinking for a moment "What do you want, Leo?" he said smiling looking at me and i was about to answer when suddenly a screeching voice interrupt me "Baby~ i miss you" a girl appeared out of nowhere hugging master. My stomach felt funny looking at her hugging master.

"Casey, please stop hugging me" Master said looking at her in disgust "But baby~ i miss you" the girl master called casey purr then she turns looking at me "Eww~ what is this trash doing here. Can' t you do your job rather than looking at us?" I look away wanting to just go there and slap her for her rudeness.

"Casey,  this is Leo and he is the one i want not you" Master said looking at with love shown in his eyes "Baby~ don't say that. I know you will choose me than this trash here just look at him!" My eyes start to tear up at her rude remark not wanting to be here i ran to his room

"Leo! Stop!" I ignored master and keep running and immediately burried my face into his pillow crying my heart out

Sorry for not updating earlier but i hope you like and feel free to give me any comment or tips for making my next update more better