15: Anniversary

Chichi's POV:
I woke up to blue marker writing on my mirror. (Her mirror is like a couple inches away from her bed) I read aloud, "Go downstairs!" I sat up and got out of bed. I walked down the stairs, and seen papers. They all put together said, "Now go into the kitchen!" I wondered, what was this about? I entered the living room and seen blue balloons, with purple roses everywhere. I gasped at the sight. I went into the kitchen, and seen Goku and Goten setting the table. They didnt even see me. "Hurry, your mom is gonna come down here soon!" He mumbled. He turned and seen me. "Goten, is it ready?" "Yeah!" Goten whispered back. "H-Hi Chichi! We mde something for you!" He said, pointing to the cake on the table. I walked over to it. "Wow! You guys made this for me?" They boys nodded. Goku blushed light pink, scratching his head bashfully, giggling.

I read the letters ontop of the chocolate cake. 'Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart! We love you! Xoxoxo, Goku and Goten ♥' it messily said, with a heart drawn on it. I totally forgot our anniversary! I gasped. "Aww, you both are so nice! I couldn't live without you two!" I hugged them both. Goten laughed as Goku blushed deeply. "I have a present for both of you!" I smiled, as I gave Goten a kiss on the head and a kiss on the mouth for Goku. He smiled, as I felt my cheeks get warmer. Goten flew on Gokus back, and said, "Mommy! Daddy! You two should go somewhere - thats what Gohan and Videl did! They went to a fast food place!" "Oh, did they?" I asked. "Yeah, I can stay with Gohan!" Goku sighed, smiling. "I guess I'll take you there." Goku looked at me one last time before vanishing.

I smiled. I entered the living room,grabbing each purple rose. I put them all in a vase with water and put it up in the window. I put the balloons in one batch as well, and set them aside. I felt awkward - smiling for no real reason. I snapped out of it and went to go wash the marker off the mirror.

I grabbed a washrag and headed upstairs. I scrubbed it, but it didnt work as well. It earsed the t and half of the g. I decided to leave it, since it would fade off. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched and seen Goku. "Just came in." He explained. "Did you eat your cake yet?" "Nope." "Why?" "Cause I want you to eat it too!" He smiled. "Yeah, c'mon!" I said, dragging him into the living room.

After we ate some cake, I decided to look for my wedding dress. I found it, and I wondered if I could still fit into it. I really loved this dress, though I knew it was just our anniversary, and didnt need to wear it. I decided that I should try it on anyway. The dress was a lightish pink and it came with a veil with lightish pink flowers. I was surprised I could fit into it! Goku opened my door,saying "Honey are you read-" he stared at me wideeyed. "S-sorry, I was just seeing if this still fit me..." I stammered. Goku was still froze in his spot. "Y-You...I-I mean.. E-Er.." He stammered nervously. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Er.." He blushed furiously. "U-Umm.. I just.. Er.." "Spit it out!" I teased. "You look.. So.. Beautiful.. Like.. L-like an angel, one thats fallen out of the sky.." He mumbled, his face red. I blushed. "Thank.. You, heh.." Goku walked to me, his face still red. He looked down at me, and said, "...A fallen angel.. Thats what you are.. But I'm your guardian angel.. And I will guard you until death.. Do us part.. ~♥" he whispered, leaning in. Those were probably the most beautifullest words I've EVER heard from him.

I kissed him, and he wrapped his arms around me. As he did that, it reminded me of when we got married.
I was in the pinkish dress and we were dancing. He seemed so nervous.. "Haha, this is so muh fun!" I laughed. He smiled, "Yeah!" Goku wore a white tuxedo with a white bowtie, and white pants. He took my hands and danced with me. We both laughed as I blushed. This was the day I was waiting for ever since I was little.
He had already pulled away, but still hugging me. I wasn't even paying attention, because i was remembering the memory. "Chichi?" He asked. "Oh, sorry, I remembered something.." I told him.

"Okay. A-are you going to change..?" He asked shyly, scratching his head, looking away. "Not unless you want me to." I replied, stretching. "... Dont take it off. Not right Noe, at least." Goku said. "Lets go into the living room." He said, grabbing my arm. He plopped on the couch. ".. I have an itch on my stomach, could you scratch it for me?~♥" He said, lifting his shirt, reveling his abs. I blushed intensly. I scratched it, and he moaned. "Up.." He ordered. I went upwards and he moaned again. "Okay, thats enough.." Goku said, pulling his shirt down. I laughed. "Now your turn..~♥" He said, putting me on the couch. He tickled my sides, and I laughed.

I blushed, and I couldn't barely breathe. "O-okay, Goku.. L-lemme bre-eathe!" I laughed. He stopped, and I inhaled. He kissed my cheek, and plopped ontop of me. "My fallen angel needs some love to keep her standing..~♥" Goku said, licking my collarbone. I moaned. "Mm.. I love you, Goku.~♥" "I love you too, baby.~♥"

A/N:
WORDS: 969