The bad boy stole my bra

author: Cherry_Cola_x

35 chapters

completed

Picture this: You wake up in the middle of the night, swamped in your star wars covers and completely and utterly groggy to the extent that you look like something from the Monsters Inc. movie. You hear a sound, so you sit up and turn your lamp on, and that's when you see it. Your new neighbour, clambering halfway through your window (Still managing to look like some sort of a Greek god, I may add) holding your MICKEY MOUSE BRA. What do you do?

Well, you scream obviously. Then what? Why, you get revenge of course.

This is a story between Alec and Riley and their beautiful love that they never really want to admit to each other.

personal opinion:

I. LOVE. THIS. BOOK.

I can start by saying that this book actually was the one who made ​​me discovered Wattpad so it has a big place in my heart. Otherwise, this is a must read book. It is so beautifully written, with good descriptions of people , places and events. In many stories, I dont think the author really has described like kisses and feelings for each other , and then the story isnt in my opinion quite as sentimental and nice. But now it really felt as if I was the main character. The only con i could find was that the author could have done it a bit longer because its so damn good. Oh, i almost forgot. I always want to eat Alec (the main character)  because he is so cute with all his cheesy pick up lines. I WANT HIM NOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!