Roommates

author: XthatONEchicX

45 chapters

completed

"Doll face, you might say you hate me, but we both know you think otherwise." He speaks with the annoying smirk plastered on his face and I roll my eyes.

"As if,"

"Babycakes..."

"What's up with you and the change in nicknames?" I snap and his smirk stretches.

"Feisty now aren't we, sugar."

"Just shut up!"

"I could, but I don't want to....I'm bored, let's play a game." He suggests and I raise an eyebrow.

"What 'game' are you implying?"

"It's called 10 minutes," he says and I nod, showing him that I'm listening. "I will have 10 minutes to do whatever I want with you; touching, teasing, biting..." He winks and I burst out into a pit of laughter.

"You're funny, how will I have fun in this 'game' of yours that you clearly made up?"

"Let me finish, sugarplum." He says and I finally calm my laughter. "If you moan, you lose. If you don't, I lose...simple."

"I'm a little lost..."

"I will do what I pleas with you and if you moan or make any type of sexual sound, you lose and I win."

"No idiot! I mean what will I get if I win?"

"You seem pretty confident about winning now don't you?"

I roll my eyes "Of course. Your touch has no affect on me, so I don't have to worry about losing."

"We'll see about that, sunshine. We'll just see..."

✕❤︎✕❤︎✕❤︎

A 19 year old girl named Nichole, gets accepted into Westcott University.

She will meet plenty of new people, but unfortunately for her, she will be stuck with a roommate that is a cocky, yet hot, perverted jerk.

Will he change for her when she tells him about her past?

Follow their love-hate journey and hope for the best.

1 girl, 1 boy, 1 room, 1 undeniable love.

personal opinion:

I read it in one day... hehe. Either way, the book was super duper good and I recommend it highly! The author wrote many details and I loved when she wrote in the guys POV. For those of you who do not like sex and stuff like that should not red this book but lets be honest here , what teenager does not like to read about that stuff ... The only negative thing about the book is that the chapters was too short!!!