Mafia protection

author: ali-lee

51 chapters

completed

Ella breathed in deep and shivered under his stature. But something about his expression bordered bewitching and fierce, as though his deep brown eyes could seduce and kill her in the same moment. Yet...she still paid no attention to his warning. "And what if I don't?"

"If you don't..." Angelo slipped his hands around her cheeks, gently stroking them with his fingers and bringing her within an inch of his chest. "If you don't, it will be too late to change your mind."

With that, he gently pressed her forehead with his lips and lifted, gazing at the spellbound look in her eyes. Angelo knew what even his lightest kiss would do. And with it, he sealed her fate.

(STORY SUMMARY)

Ella aims for the attention of a serious yet irresistibly sexy man named Angelo.  Unlucky for her, her persistence pays off.  She gains his interest and a kiss—a kiss that leaves her in the exclusive world of the Miami based Mafia.  At her consent, Angelo holds much control over her, including reasons that the opposing mob group wants her captured.  Ella then realizes all questions must be answered by her father, the same father who used a false name her entire life.

personal opinion:

I really, really, really loved this book. In the beginning it was annoying that the story unfolds in third person but you got used to it after a while. Besides that, it was very good and it always happened something to keep up the interest. I loved when Angelo turned into a big softie even if he is a big mafia boss. Angelo has those moments when he is very cute but he can also be a sexist aggressive jerk who only thinks of himself but you can tell he loves her more than anything else. Ps. If you don't like violence and sex you should not read this book. READ IT NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!