Chapter Five - Where Should I Take You

Philocaly:

(n.) The love of beauty.

Chapter Five - Where Should I Take You
----------

A line of light falls upon my closed eyes and I can't help but squeeze them shut a little bit tighter to rest a bit more. A light throbbing in my backside reminds me of what happened the night before and I can't help but feel content. It has been too long since I've felt this peaceful and it is kind of nice, to be honest.

A slow and careful movement under me makes me release a sigh and I wrap my arms just a little bit tighter around Ian to stop him from moving. He lets out a soft chuckle before he falls still again and I rub my head on his naked chest like a kitten.

I feel his hand slowly moving up and down my arm and I can feel my body relaxing even more into his embrace. It feels strange to wake up next to someone, except from Conner sometimes. To feel the warmth of another body against me, which normally makes me uncomfortable, makes me feel safe and it is new, but nice.

I can't believe I slept with Ian, the too-hot-for-his-own-good stripper from some weird club. And the fact that my friends had been right all along makes me feel uncomfortable. They swore that I was gay and a good 'night of pleasurable penetration', as Bill had told me, would definitely make me relief some tension.

Again Ian starts to move around and I let out a tired groan before practically rolling on top of him and caging him with my body. But a whimper from him has me opening my eyes and while his eyes show amusement, his face shows concentration.
"What's wrong?" I ask while laying my head back on his chest where it slowly goes up and down by the slow breathing.

"Pee, really badly." It takes me a while to get what he's saying but when I finally do I let out a gasp and mutter an apology before rolling off of him and watching his naked figure fly across the room towards the bathroom.

I took Ian's absence to wake up and adjust to the light that falls from the window upon my morning face. I wiggle around a bit so I can lay on my back with my arm tucked under my head, but I can't help but let a satisfied grin cover my face as I, again, feel my throbbing backside.
Just as I try to put the cover back over me, Ian comes rushing into the room with his pants already covering half of his legs, he stumbles through the room to my side of the bed and falls down before pulling it on completely.

"You have to get up, I have to work and it's already past twelve." I shoot up at the mention of the time and I rush towards the attached bathroom. I do my morning business as fast as I can and run straight back to the bedroom. I pull all my clothes on in a rush and blush when I see the G-string from Ian laying on the ground. I just stare at it for a moment debating if I should do it or not.

"SWEETS WE SHOULD GET GOING!" I hear Ian's demanding voice scream through the house.

Without a second thought I bend down, pick up the abandoned G-string and push it into my back pocket before running out of the bedroom and down the stairs. My mouth literally drops open as I see Ian's muscles shown through the small vest he's wearing, his tousled hair looks freaking amazing and if I could I would have dragged him to bed again. Unfortunately he moves towards the front door as soon as he sees me and I am left behind, expected to follow like a lost puppy.

I sprint down the last few stairs and rush through the door while pulling it shut behind me. Then I stand still for a moment and just look around his gigantic garden in search for Ian. He seems to have just disappeared, but right on that moment the door of his garage goes open and Ian drives out in his expensive car. He honks and signals me to get in, so I walk up to his car, but just when I step down the stairs of his front door I fall flat on my face. I let my face rest in my arms for a while out of humiliation. Sex-God Ian just saw me tripping over my own shoelaces.