Epilogue

Selcouth:

(adj.) Unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous.

Epilogue

----------

"God damn it!" I hear Adrian scream as something clashes down on the ground. I roll my eyes and put the things in my hands on the bed, before making my way towards the hall.

I have to stop myself from laughing as I see Adrian standing at the top of the stairs, a moving box lying half open in the hall downstairs. The pieces of glass are everywhere and instead of rushing downstairs Adrian looks at it with a lost expression.

"I am done, that was number three today," Adrian says as he rushes to me.

He wraps his arms around my middle and I let out a shriek as he suddenly throws me over his shoulder. He immediately walks towards the stairs and I wrap my arms around his waist while hanging upside down.

"Please don't drop me too!" I say with a laugh, but Adrian doesn't seem to like it very much as he tightens his arms around me and lands one slap against my ass.

"I would never!" He says seriously before making his way downstairs. As careful as he can he steps over the pieces of glass and avoids the big box that still lays there. I get confused as he takes the car keys from the hook and walks us outside without putting a second thought into it.

"What are you doing? We're not done with packing yet!" I say as he opens the passenger side of his car and lowers me into it. He gives me a kiss on my forehead as he tilts my legs in the car and straps me in.

"Your friends will finish it and I'll call a moving service to bring the stuff to our new home." He answers as he closes my door and walks over to the other side. I just stare at him a bit confused, but decide to keep my mouth shut and give him this little bit of power he needs.

He makes sure I'm alright before putting the keys in and starting the engine. Just like that he drives us from the porch and I kind off want to know where he's taking me right now.

I see Adrian searching through his contacts on the fancy touch thing in the car and when I see Conner's name being tapped on something enters my mind.

"WAIT!" I say as a thought enters my mind.

"What ?" Adrian says as he watches me with a worried expression.

"My friends can't pack my stuff!" I say quickly, making sure not to address why not.

"Why not? He offered it himself," Adrian says as he puts the hand he was scrolling through his contacts with on my knee.

"I don't want them to pack my clothes," I say quietly, but Adrian doesn't seem to understand why. That is a very frustrating thing, somehow he doesn't get sarcasm or hints. It's the most frustrating thing ever that he never understands me.

"Why wouldn't you want that? Your clothing is fine, nothing will get lost or something." He says while removing his hand again, but I snatch it back immediately.

"Adrian you don't get it, I don't want them to see certain types of clothes." I can feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment and still his face stays confused.

"What would you mind then? The only weird thing you have in your closet are those toe socks, or are you talking about that ugly Christmas sweater?" I blink a few times and let out an annoyed sigh. How the hell will I explain this to him without having to say it. Even after living with him for two years and having sex with him plenty of times, I can't bring it up. And then something clicks in my mind.