Chapter 11: Childishbehavior

*sitting on a bean bag, zoning off*

Hiro: *on bed, sneakily reading a book about pregnancy and quietly mutters and gasps at new knowledge*

Tadashi: *on his side of the room lightly sleeping*

Childishbehavior: *sitting next to Hiro* *whispers to hiro* "when are you going to tell tadashi about you being...you know what?"

Hiro: *shakes a bit and sniffs softly* I don't want to tell him because he'll be disguised of me, ashamed and will leave me alone and I know it, but the more I keep it in, the more it tears me apart on the inside. I don't know when I'll build up the courage to tell him I'm having an offspring that belongs to him, and that he'll need to take care of. Tadashi means so much to me that...I couldnt...risk losing him...I hope you readers understand. But don't tell him, or I'll suddenly will come to a ugly breakdown that I want nobody to see...not now...not ever.

*Walks to bed and looks at the snoring Tadashi* "I know it's hard, but you'll have to tell him soon, or he'll be super ticked that you didn't tell him before, at he sees you with a big belly."

Hiro: *nods* Some time soon.

*whispers* "Remember to vote, share and comment and maybe encourage our hairy baby"