Story Dare 1: Rejected Omega

{ I got a story dare today! It's a dare in which someone dares me to write one chapter of anything they desires. This is a dare from my school friend, she wanted me to a wolf AU about Tadashi being Alpha and Hiro a Omega, their still related in like stepbrother. And you Bros, readers get to decide if I should continue, oh and don't worry, I'll get back to the questions as soon as I'm done :)}

December 10
2015

My body is completely sore, from face to toes. I'm sick of this life, just kill me already- Oh? Sorry, where are my manners. Hello there, I'm Hiro Hamada, um I am the Omega wolf- yes you heard me right- a wolf of the BlueStar clan. Doesn't it sound great?! No, reality hits you like a shit ton of bricks...When I was a little pup, she told me something i will never forget. She told me the story behind it all. My mother's mate was the Alpha of our pack, they lived happily and they had one son, Tadashi after a few years my mom and the Alpha lost their love for each other, so they broke their bond. After like a month or so, she found out she was pregnant with me. After a few years more, once I was eight of course my mom found out that the Alpha was married with some other bitch, with other son was like two years younger then Tadashi, and of course Tadashi was 13 and the older one and was to be the future Alpha. It completely broke her, it was actually really heart broking to see. And then was the Rouge attack, and my lovely mother had died protecting me, but I was blamed for her death, ME. I was blamed for killing one of the best fighters in our pack. After that point, I was blamed for everything that happens, Everything...Tadashi well, grow up a fine man, but the other, Shiro was a dick to me, him and his friends. It was no fun getting a beating everyday of my life for five years now. After that introduction, I think I have already set a bad empression.

I lay down on my bed, was a hiss that escaped my lips. If I were to move from my position a wave of pain washes over me, but hey, I can't help it when I have to do everyone's homework in the pack. Only because they say it keeps them antisocial. With a small sigh, I sat up carefully but yelped loudly with the pain burning across my back. I'm glad no one can hear me. You see, my 'room' is in the basement of the pack house. That's why I like it down here but it also has it's cons beacuse it's alway cold down here, I don't own a blanket of some sort, my clothes are rags, I have a bathroom but I can only take a shower with cold water, and for 5 minutes, this is where I get the living shit beat out of me, so Tadashi wouldn't hear and being an Omega, I don't come out as much or not even, I stay down here basically for the rest of my life, if I even get through it. I have to do all the chores, I have to clean, cook, do homework, for the whole pack and take care of all the pups. I can't call any sick days, I am only allow to eat once and can't talk back to anyone. I remember that one day I learned the hard way...I was cooking and noticed that I was like 10 minutes late, and as the diner started to pour in with teenagers and what not, Shiro and Alpha, in like their dad, start to yell at me angrily for being late and shoved a knife into my left hip, I trembled and shook like there was no tomorrow. Most of the pack laughed while the others gave me pitiful looks, I scurried into my room and didn't come out for like hours. But back to my point, I'm not safe anywhere - wait that's a lie, I'm only safe when Tadashi's around, he's like my lifesaver.

I quickly and efficiently organize and finished everyone's work. Hey, if you're like the smartest kid alive, then this makes it easier but also a problem. Jealousy. Of course, it's a big thing. But enough talk about that. Let's talk about Shiro and Tadashi. They are like complete polar opposites. Tadashi has the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes and hair, he's tall, about 6 foot tall or more, he is the type of buff that isn't to big nor small...but just perfect. Oh man and his six pack, or ass, he's got the sweetest ass ever- Oh my god I need to stop he's my stepbrother!-oh sorry did I forget to mention that I'm also gay and in love with Tadashi, my own stepbrother? Well now you know. But on the other hand we have Shiro with jet black hair, pitch black eyes and more buff than Tadashi to be honest he hits like an elephant on drugs, and that shit hurts.

I snap out my thoughts when I heard a creek behind, indicating someone had just opened my door. I felt my tears threaten my eyes, as they spill out, as I just gave up. I didn't want to turn around but I did, yelping in pain as more tears fell out my eyes, my vision was blurred and I couldn't make out the figure in front of me. I quickly started to beg not to hurt me - oh yes I am so weak, beg- I screwed my eyes shut and defensed myself with my arms waiting for an impact but it didn't come. I look up to finally met who was in here...Tadashi?

He looked scared and shocked at my sudden burst. What is here doing here? He walked closer as I flinched, frightened of any contact touch. He kneels and reaches a hand our to me. He frowns slightly and looks at me carefully before saying one word that paralyzed me.

"Mate."

Mate? Wait , what's today? Oh fuck! It is his birthday today, I remember cooking for the buffet yesterday night. But Mate? Me his mate? I jolt, coming out my train of thoughts with him ruffling my hair softly and he frowns completed.

"Hiro..."

Oh my god he said me name!

"I, Tadashi Hamada from the BlueStar clan reject Hiro Hamada as my mate."

My heart dropped. It ached. I'm broken.

"We can't be together, we are stepbrothers-"

I didn't let him finish, I shot up and run, desire the pain everywhere, I ran out and outside shifted.

RUN AWAY FROM MY LIFE.