Chapter 18: minecraftmaster50

Tadashi: *laying on bed* Where's Hiro?

*laughs nervously* He went to take care of business.

Tadashi: Oh. Okay.

minecraftmaster50: "Tadashi....hiro is pregnant...and your the father. What will you do?"

Tadashi: *eyes widen* What?! That must be a joke, cause it's not funny!

Hiro: *walking back up without chainsaw* Woo.

Tadashi: *stands and walks to him* Is it true?

Hiro: *tilts head* What is?

Tadashi: *gulps* Is it true you are....p-pregnant?

Hiro: *eyes widen and looks at him* W-what?

Tadashi: *gets a little angry* minecraftmaster50 told me.

minecraftmaster50: "I-IM SORRY >~<"

Hiro: *sniffs and nods* I'm such a burden aren't i?

Tadashi: No! *frowns* no you are not a burden, but why keep this away from me?

Hiro: *crying* B-b-because, I thought Y-you would be disguised! Because I t-thought you would leave m-me.

Tadashi: *hugs him* I will never be disguised in you Hiro. I love you dearly, and will never leave you.

Hiro: *nuzzles and smiles a bit* I love you too.

Tadashi: *holds chin up lightly* I love you and the baby. I will do everything to take care of both of you.

Hiro: *smiles and nods; yawns and holds out arms* Cuddle?

Tadashi: *smiles a bit and carries him into bed and lays them down* Yes.

*crying* "S-so beautiful~"

Hiro: *smiles softly* Remember to vote, share and comment, please. I ask of you fans nicely.