Chapter Five

I woke up the next morning and I was still leaning on Chris's shoulder. I grabbed a pillow of the floor and whipped it at him. He shot straight up.

"Haha sucker!" I yelled laughing and dashing into the kitchen.

"Shut up!" He said running after me with the pillow in his hands. Both Cassidy and my roommate came into the kitchen.

"What the hell?" They both yelled in unison.

"Oh hey when did you get in Sam?" I asked.

"Really late last night. You guys were all asleep." She said. She looked and Chris.

"I feel like I should know you. I don't know where from though." She said sounding puzzled.

"My name is Chris Pine." Chris said sticking out his hand. Sam looked from me then to Chris then back to me. She stuck out her hand.

"Wow, now I know you. You place Captain Kirk in Star Trek, right?" She asked.

"Ya, I am."  He said. Sam started to twirl her hair and act ditsy. She is not one to act like this. This is weird. I thought to myself silently laughing. I could tell that Chris was getting uncomfortable. He put an arm over my shoulders. I was surprised I was able to control my laughter. All of the sudden Sam put her hair down and cleared her throat.

"Well I better be getting to work." Sam said turning and walking out the door. Sam works with a girl named Mia.  They work at a salon. Mia has never been into working at the salon though. She works part time at the boxing ring. Mia is quite the badass. Mia is actually Cassidy's roommate. We are all planning on doing a house swap. Mia and I will be trading houses because her and Sam are really good friend.

"Bye!" I yelled to Sam.

"I have to get going to." Cassidy said picking up her car keys from the table.

"Bye bye!" I yelled after her. Well this is weird now. I am stuck here with Chris. The sexiest male ever. This is going to be an interesting day.

I turned around and reached to the top of the pantry. Today feels like a day for lucky charms. All of the sudden I feel a pair of arms around my waste. I screamed. 

"Hehe I got you." Chris said laughing I turned around. At first I did not notice how close his was to mine but then it felt like we were meant to be. Like this was meant to happen. We both just stopped and stared. Our faces not even an inch away. We both leaned forward. Then our lips touched. It was like the world stopped spinning. There was no sound anything. It was just us. The kiss was magical. Fireworks and lightning. When we finally pulled away we were both speechless. It felt so right.

"I have wanted to do that ever since I came over last night." Chris whispered.

"Me too." I said. Then I heard giggling and looked towards the door. Both Sam and Cassidy were still here. I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks. I didn't know they were still here. I looked at Chris and his cheeks were red as well. 

"Snapchat!" Cassidy yelled running out the door. Then both Chris and I burst out laughing. I grabbed my phone to see that Cassidy had sent the snapchat to me. The quote was. I saved this picture for black mail.

"Do you want to know what Cassidy put as the snapchat quote?" I asked laughing.

"What?" He asked me.

"She put I am saving this photo for black mail." I said laughing. Chris was laughing. He grabbed the lucky charms and a bowl.

"Hey what about me?" I asked laughing.

"Fine!" He sighed grabbing another bowl.

"So now on a serious note..." I said. "What are we?" I finished.

"Whatever we are I want to be with you." He said pouring the milk into the bowls.

"And I, you." I said.

"Do you want to make it official?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Ya. I do." I said entwining my fingers with his.

"I'm glad." He said pulling me close. His breath on my face. He is taller than I so I stood up on my toes. Our lips pressed together. Out lips moved in sink. Fireworks everywhere. We pulled apart.

"I am glad to." I let go of his hand and grabbed my cereal and went to the living room. We sat on the floor and played twenty questions.

"What's your favorite color?" Chris asked. This is the last question.

"Why favorite color is... Um... Red." I said.

 "Nice choice." Chris said. I looked at the clock. 4 o'clock already? Really. It took us four hours to play twenty questions. I stood up

"Follow me." I said grabbing Chris's hand. We walked out onto the balcony. Since I live on the top floor of the apartment complex I get the large balcony. On the balcony there is two lounge chairs a hammock a barbecue and a bean bag chair.

“I come out here when I feel said. It always cheers me up. Just being able to see the land just makes me feel happy.” I said sitting down on the hammock.

“Wow, there is a lot about you that I don’t know.” Chris said.

“And there is a lot about you that I don’t know.” I said.