Chapter Twenty-Six

We dropped. The force of the atmosphere pushing on us. When we broke through we felt a little more free. We got closer to the pad.

"Okay. Pull your shoot." I yelled yanking on the rope. I began to slow down and so did Sulu but not Olsen. "Olsen pull you shoot!" I yelled.

"Pull your shoot Olsen." Sulu screamed. He didn't answer. He just kept counting down. Finally he pulled his shoot. Just a little to late. He swung under the platform. Getting caught in the flame he was gone. I landed in the plate form. The wind tried to pull me off. I grabbed on and hit the button on my jacket. The shoot pulled its self back in. Once is was back in the case I slammed forward. Two romulans came out if the hatch. I pulled my phaser but he kicked it out of my hand. I guess I am going to have to fight hand to hand. I punched him in the face. Making him stumble backwards. Once he caught his balance he pushed me. I stumbled backwards falling of the platform. I tried to pull myself up but he was already there. He stepped on my hand and I dropped it. I was holding in by one hand. The the Romulan screamed out in pain. A piece of metal came through his chest realizing yellow colored blood. He fell forward and off the platform.

"Here. Grab my hand!" Sulu yelled over the edge. I reached up almost slipped. As I started to let go Sulu pulled me back over the edge.

"Olsen had the chargers." sulu yelled over the loudness of the drill.

"I know!" I replied.

"What do we do now?" He asked.

"This!" I yelled picking up the romulans gun. Sulu did the same and we began to shoot the drill. Finally it turned of.

"Kirk. Are you all right?" I heard a voice over the communicator.

"Spock we lost Olsen. Beam us up please." I said.

"Hold on Sit." The engineer said. All of the sudden the drill started to rise. Sulu stumbled backwards. Falling over the side.

"Help." He screamed. I dove over the edge after him. I grabbed into him.

"Pull my shoot!" I told him and he did.

It slowed us for a moment but then broke of.

"Beam us up! we are falling without a shoot!" I yelled over and over. The ground getting closer then we hit, but not the ground. The transporter pad. Bones rushed in and I jumped up.

"Debby. How is she?" I asked him.

"She is stable. But right now we need to get both of you to the sick bay!" He said. We followed him.

I saw Debby. Pale lying on the bed. Uh year was by her side which isn't usual for her.

"Jim. I stayed with her the whole time you were gone. She mumbled a few things. She really loves you." She said leaving the room.

"Jim I am a doctor not an acrobat. Sit your ass down!" bones yelled.