♚Author's Note♚

That's the end of Kaden!

I have to admit it, I'm a little sad. I really loved writing this story. (Especially the POV. It was new and interesting to experiment with. I definitely want to do something like it again).

Thank you so much for reading this. (Kudos to you if you've read a lot of my other stuff like most of you people reading this have--you're the bomb and I love you a lot). You're all wonderful and I love you. (And if you didn't like it, well, thanks for at least sticking it out to the end and giving it a shot).

For any of you that didn't know, I do have a playlist for this story, just not on 8tracks because 8tracks is a pain in the butt anymore. It's titled Kaden, and it's on my Spotify. The user is heartbrokenhemmo and the link is:

https://open.spotify.com/user/heartbrokenhemmo/playlist/6CWOZIinUi9xaDnjE48ZQn

As of now, I won't be doing any other stories with The Selection series. Yep. I'm moving on.

(This was a lot like my Divergent phase where this is ALL I WOULD WRITE ABOUT and I need to expand a little more, so sorry).

For those of you that read more of my stuff than just one thing or the things about The Selection, this next part's for you! (If you don't care, skip it. My feelings won't be hurt. Seriously. You're finished with the story. If you don't care and are so over me then goodbye I love you for reading this and sayonara).

For all of you fans of The Hunger Games, I am currently rewriting my semi-popular District Two series-ish thing. Yes, it will still be centered around Cato and Atala. Find your chill. It'll be reposted soon, though probably with a new title. Stay tuned for that one. (I'm not very far into the rewriting I'm sorry I love you but I'm only on like chapter two oooops). An important note: THIS ONE WILL BE SIGNIFICANTLY MORE RACY-ISH AND VERY FULL OF SWEAR WORDS. You'll have to read at your own risk. Sorry. Not my fault Cato can't behave.

For anyone that loves Maggie Stiefvater's The Raven Cycle, boy do I have something fun for you. It's called l y n c h and it's about Ronan's younger brother Matthew and this girl that's pretty cool. A note: it gets violent. Characters die. Weird shit goes down. Read at your own risk.

For fans of Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus, I decided to even out the playing field here and give Percy a super-cool demigod half-sibling, because it's no fair that Hades/Pluto and Zeus/Jupiter have multiple children and Percy's just standing around like "Uhhhh...I have a Cyclops????" It's called Megara Adams and the Giants of Gaea: The Daughter of Neptune (well, the official title will just be The Daughter of Neptune because who's super lazy? Me.) and it'll be posted very soon! Maybe. Possibly. It all depends. Idk.

And for fans of Lauren Kate's Fallen, Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush, and Alexandra Adornetto's Halo, I have a bit of a Halloween surprise that I only just came up with like an hour ago! It's going to be called As The Moon Rises, and it's going to be a story that takes place around Halloween. Things involved: a psycho serial killer, demons, angels, black magic, and some super-badass characters (including a few of my own). If you've read my Other Story Oneshots, then you'll already have some background for Gabriel. (Also, I'll probably be writing Gabriel's backstory soon, maybe not. I'm not sure. It's more along the lines of an original story, excluding the characters from Fallen, Hush, Hush and Halo so that's basically the only thing tying it to the fanfiction category).

That's all for now! Thanks for reading! You guys are awesome.

-lou xx