Chapter 17

{Vic}

Driving feels weird, I'm used to walking everywhere, and to make it even worse, I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING FOLLOWED! This is fucking crazy right?!?

"Stop the car." Am i hearing things now??? I could of sworn I heard a man call from my back seat telling me to-

"Stop the car now!" I heard a gun click.I forcefully stopped the car.

"P-p-please w-w-what do you w-w-want?" I was trying to get a better look, but when i went to turn my head he hit me in the face with his gun. I winced in pain.

"Listen get in the backseat and don't ask questions!" does he expect me t-

"CLIMB OVER NOW!" wow, I guess he does. I climbed over the seat holding back any tears.

Why is all of this nonsense happening? What the hell is going on?!? WHERE IS MY BROTHER?

{kian}

I caused this...... his pain and misery, all because I'm afraid. I put myself before him. I'm such a dick.

"mmmmmrrrgggg...." CONNOR MY DARLING ARE YOU ALIVE!?!?

"K-K-Kian?" He flutters his beautiful eyes open I attack him with hugs.

"CON YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME I THOUGHT I LOST YOU FOREVER! I'M SO SORRY, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU CON I LOVE YOU!" I spilled. He needed to know, because what I've learned from this is that anything can happen so why wait?

The most shocking event happened next. He. Kissed. Me. I'm so happy I could pee.

"I'm glad you two love each other, but we are still trapped here." Jc was right, we are still in this confined room. We need to get out.

"Well, well, well, look who woke up," Brittany evilliy smiled, at MY Connor. Bitch better back the fuck up if she knows whats good for her. "Hello there Connor." she smiled at him, thats it, bitch is gonna die.

I hold him closer to me, as he get frightened. Jc stands in front of us two who are lying on the ground.

"Britt let them go! I'll do whatever just don't hurt them!" Jc sacrificed his freedom for us to be ok, I'm proud to call him my bestfriend but IS HE CRAZY?!?!

"No Jc!" Con cried out, he tried to get up, but I pulled him back not wanting him to get hurt again.

"Shut the hell up Connor! You're worthless trash anyway!" oh now this bitch is gonna die. I stand up and charge towards her then OWWWEEEWEWEWEWWEEEEEEEE. A shock runs through my body causing me to fall on the ground. Jc and Connor run over to me.

"Stop this now! You're hurting him!" Connor cried for her to stop and she finally did.

"Maybe that will teach you to be good. Now Jc, you have a visitor coming to see you before her final goodbyes." Brittany walks out of the room laughing.

"Vic....." Jc looks as if he's seen a ghost.

+

+

+

Its not much but its all i could right today! I'm sorryyyyyyyyy I love you thosssssssss